Confirm window to store vehicle when has items inside.

2 hours ago, Pablito said:

@KBW @bamf

It is possible we could have a confirmation window to store a vehicle if it has items inside (weapons or Y inventory) "This vehicle contains items inside, do you want to store it?" Sometimes arma 3 wheel scroll option is a mess.

Don't rush it and you will be fine ?and what are you doing in a garage if its not to pull out a car ? 

8 hours ago, Mike Santamaria said:

Don't rush it and you will be fine ?and what are you doing in a garage if its not to pull out a car ? 

Well in my first few days of asylum, back when people actually used stings, I made like 7 stings because I was a kavala troll. I pulled into the industrial shed to unload , instead of hitting toggle locks, I hit store vehicle. I was devastated. Rip stings.

dennozZ likes this
2 hours ago, Parker said:

Well in my first few days of asylum, back when people actually used stings, I made like 7 stings because I was a kavala troll. I pulled into the industrial shed to unload , instead of hitting toggle locks, I hit store vehicle. I was devastated. Rip stings.

Fair point, but he is not new to asylum.

Big Bird likes this
4 hours ago, Mike Santamaria said:

Fair point, but he is not new to asylum.

Yea but you know how the scroll wheel option is fucked up, ur a cop, alot of cops have given parole for accident and then they asked for a window confirmation, mistakes happens even if ur not new. 

Big Bird likes this
On Saturday, May 14, 2016 at 2:57 AM, Mike Santamaria said:

He tagged certain people in his post that were intended to respond hitting the wrong scroll wheel option has probably happened to everyone at one point so he has a valid concern especially if he has lost personal gathered items to storing a vehicle on accident. How in any way shape or form is this not a good idea to have an extra step to store a vehicle in case you have just got done gathering materials especially now since there is a new crafting system implemented? (Meaning people will be gathering more resources) People use industrial sheds to gather/store things too. People also may pull multiple vehicles for friends to use. (I know I do)

Edited by Frizzy
Goofy and dennozZ like this