Considered Initiation?

Guest Jones007

Guest Jones007

~Snip~

Car Starts to honk at me from behind, I pull over to my side of road. Once car starts to pass me I slow down. Car slows down and cuts in front of me blocking my vehicles path. My quad is slightly damaged now (can tell from the acceleration when moving forward). Car driver gets out of car with gun drawn and I shoot him.

Tell passenger on direct to get out of the car. After several seconds of no response or movement I kill passenger. 

To me, cutting in front of my vehicle with a car to block my path and force a collision where I would lose health and take some quad damage when other civs car had clear path around me constitutes non-verbal initiation.

Am I right?

Alex:) likes this
Guest Jones007
Just now, Obi-Juan said:

idk man i mean he got out of the car and the lowered his weapon... if he wanted to shoot you he would have popped you. i mean he had the perfect opportunity to 

True, he did lower. I only realized this on replay ...when I was in game all I was thinking about was getting out and either taking cover or firing. 

I think the main clarification I'm looking for is if the vehicle cutting me off (looks like attempt to try a desync ram but was going too slow) and causing damage to vehicle and health (intentionally) would constitute initiation.

2 minutes ago, Guest Jones007 said:

True, he did lower. I only realized this on replay ...when I was in game all I was thinking about was getting out and either taking cover or firing. 

I think the main clarification I'm looking for is if the vehicle cutting me off (looks like attempt to try a desync ram but was going too slow) and causing damage to vehicle and health (intentionally) would constitute initiation.

if your worried about the report, just see if the guy you shot wants comp. 

Normally when you are worried, you probably did something wrong. 

(didnt look at video)