I've talked to several of my fellow officers and i have discussed that using the pistol adds to the roleplay experience but us officers have a pistol that doesnt allow for us to down a man with acceptible amount of rounds going into a criminal. I am here on behalf of serveral APD officers that we should be issued a Five-seven as our main pistol. The reason why i choose the Five-Seven is because it is a .45 round that can pass through vehicles and mostly tier 1 body armor. this would not only benefit in firefights but also when it comes to Posession of APD equipment. 

Benefits of the Five-Seven:

Feenix, Smith Reyton and Anonymou5 like this
54 minutes ago, RambunctiousGamer said:

I've talked to several of my fellow officers and i have discussed that using the pistol adds to the roleplay experience but us officers have a pistol that doesnt allow for us to down a man with acceptible amount of rounds going into a criminal. I am here on behalf of serveral APD officers that we should be issued a Five-seven as our main pistol. The reason why i choose the Five-Seven is because it is a .45 round that can pass through vehicles and mostly tier 1 body armor. this would not only benefit in firefights but also when it comes to Posession of APD equipment. 

Benefits of the Five-Seven:

High tier post.

Really got me with that list of benefits that doesn't exist. 

And how do you propose this?

You know this is a mission file right?

And even so. .45 is still garbage. Its hardly bigger than a 9mm. And its going slower. Small and fast is how you beat armor. 

As for your comment about Armor. You realize that there is no Lvl 1 armor in this game?

Carriers Are lvl 3.

Pretty sure tac is lvl 2

You realize all officers have primaries right? (Actual weapon you mongol career cops that start saying "voice" stfu.) 

Edited by Axe
Treeherder likes this
10 hours ago, Axe said:

High tier post.

And even so. .45 is still garbage. Its hardly bigger than a 9mm. And its going slower. Small and fast is how you beat armor. 

As for your comment about Armor. You realize that there is no Lvl 1 armor in this game?

Carriers Are lvl 3.

Pretty sure tac is lvl 2

You realize all officers have primaries right? (Actual weapon you mongol career cops that start saying "voice" stfu.) 

Rebreathers are level 1 

21 hours ago, Axe said:

High tier post.

Carriers Are lvl 3.

Pretty sure tac is lvl 2

I think he meant the 4-five .45. 

So let me get this straight, you want to have a lethal .45 so you can RP more? doesn't make sense, all i can see with this is executions done with the .45. Also the .45 is a bit more damage then the P07 with a smaller mag and a much slower bullet.

All in all i see no reason to give Constable+ the Five-seven. Lieutenants has it and its fine how it is.