Let ArmA stay ArmA

Make an event where players can buy contract hits out on each other.  Buying revenge would be a fun element for limited durations of time

I'm going to suggest a "good behavior multiplier" Where the commodities you sell on the market is slightly increased in value with more time you stay out of trouble.  Put a cap on it of course, but i think this will strongly dictate player behavior, without drastically changing the cops vs. robbers aspect.  Also, to stop the insanity that happens in Kavala; when a player gets more than 7 kills within the city limits of Kavala, a Kill On Sight authorization goes out to all civilians and cops for target player with no bounty attached to the kill and a 2k reward.  Also there needs to be incentive for the governor to raise taxes on civilians, why would civilians/criminals want to pay the police more to make highly profitable things illigal?  And I think that gets me back to the "good behavior multiplier", if there are more civilians trying to do fairly easy legal work with the risk of getting robbed by the baddies we might want more police protection and presence in Kavala, which no doubt is the most central part of the game for many players new and old.  No gang affiliations allowed for people running for governor.   Make Kavala square a gun free zone, any civilian who brandishes their weapon in the square their player's name turns red for everyone, and a cop could issue a fine of $500.

Edited by sydewaze