Disease Outbreak *MiniGame/RP*

I think this would be the coolest idea. So heres my idea.

1. So there would be the main script, there should be like two players to become infected with this deadly disease, the could be a scroll wheel option to infect others after 5 mins of catching the disease.
  2. Quarantine Area would be in sofia, have like an outpost where it could sell cure. (BUT THAT WOULD DISABLE THE SPAWN) 
  3. So basically he air will also get infected also, so everywhere else but north Altis would get infected air! It would happen at random, and there would be like a 1/10 chance you would breath the bacteria and get infected. You have 30mins to get a cure. You have to fight your way past the cops and save yourself.
  4. Everyone would have to have to journey north to the safe zone.
  5. LOL Im getting hyped just thinking about this.
  6. Police would man a quarantine checkpoint. They would be attacked by infected people trying to get in the safe zone. (So they don't die)

Guys just think of the RP potential here, Imagine turning to your friend and him saying, David I'm infected. Lets make this happen :D

Brendon Smith likes this

there a difference between Arma life and this server 

Roleplay is madatory on life server and hence Whitelisted 

everyone is involved and if you fuck up roleplay you are perm banned 

would not work on asylum 

also the offroading does  not work , and they are like 3 main roads to move around you would end up dead if you tried offroading like you do on altis 

even better make a limited amount of vaccines.  It would be an all out race for the anti-virals from everyone.  Even better have the ability to heist the medicine and said player could sell them a black market vender, then players would have to pay to not die.  As for the disease itself, what would the symptoms be?