[WTB] Server 2 Rodopoli Houses

Joel

14 minutes ago, Kitui said:

how much you looking to buy 1 for?  any decent one is 350+

Well, I'd like a house that's kind of secluded from the flag but still inside rodopoli. This way I can be able to gear up without having to worry about being shot from my house. But I wouldnt mind a 150k house even if it is next to or near the flag. Not too worried on the price.

10 minutes ago, WilliamS said:

I have a 70k about a 10 second run to the flag I can give you screen shots when I get home.

I would like that, Thanks! :D

Edited by Fat Guy
Just now, Kitui said:

the closer to the flag the better honestly.  If you can find a house that can see the flag you are in real good shape because you can sit in the window and shoot anybody that goes for the flag.  there are a few houses like this but rarely go up on the market, if you can find one for sale like it buy it immediately.  those are worth asking price and asking price only.

I had a house in rodopoli that could overlook the flag. But I sold it mainly because on Server 2 once your house gets exposed, people will camp/suicide vest it. In the beginning its great just because no one knows you're there and you can easily snipe people with rooks. But it just becomes a hassle dying inside the house constantly after a while :\. I found it's more effective (atleast for me) to find a good position, pop a few shots, and displace.

1 minute ago, Fat Guy said:

I had a house in rodopoli that could overlook the flag. But I sold it mainly because on Server 2 once your house gets exposed, people will camp/suicide vest it. In the beginning its great just because no one knows you're there and you can easily snipe people with rooks. But it just becomes a hassle dying inside the house constantly after a while :\. I found it's more effective (atleast for me) to find a good position, pop a few shots, and displace.

Yea the house I have has not lead me to any problems regarding other players it is far enough away that people won't notice you spawning In it but close enough that you can grab what you need and go very fast and simple.