Returning

Hi you guys im coming back again. Yeah I know ive been playing since March 2013 and have taken a few long breaks. For those of you that dont know me, I founded the Peach Cartel back in September of 2014, we went on to playing until October of 2015. We then moved to CS:GO (We are still there to this day) I am now a member of S.H.I.E.L.D, a gang run by one of the original Peach Cartel members Jay (Or as he was known, Blake) Don't expect me to post videos of things like bank robberies or cartel fights, there are way too many of those already. I only post funny shit like playing trivia with people and slowly inching them into the water every question they get wrong, and give them 50k if they can get all the way out of the water. (next video) 

Anyways, you may be seeing me around more often since I retired from the Peach Cartel cs:go team. Glad to see a lot of old friends still here. 

JAY1HP, Le Razoir and Tiefman like this
57 minutes ago, k1w1z said:

Hi you guys im coming back again. Yeah I know ive been playing since March 2013 and have taken a few long breaks. For those of you that dont know me, I founded the Peach Cartel back in September of 2014, we went on to playing until October of 2015. We then moved to CS:GO (We are still there to this day) I am now a member of S.H.I.E.L.D, a gang run by one of the original Peach Cartel members Jay (Or as he was known, Blake) Don't expect me to post videos of things like bank robberies or cartel fights, there are way too many of those already. I only post funny shit like playing trivia with people and slowly inching them into the water every question they get wrong, and give them 50k if they can get all the way out of the water. (next video) 

Anyways, you may be seeing me around more often since I retired from the Peach Cartel cs:go team. Glad to see a lot of old friends still here. 

Really cool to see another OG still around (joined nov 2013, first time ive seen someone there before me). Would love to play with you cause I am also sorta coming back into Asylum. Fuckin remember cyberwasp?

3 hours ago, k1w1z said:

k1w1z is the homie, the OG from wway back

>k1w1z< likes this
22 hours ago, k1w1z said:

Welcome back old friend