Need help. Requesting Nvidia expert

I was recently playing DayZ and recorded a video. However, it was night time in-game and when I went to check back the video it was just a black screen with me and my friends just talking in the background (My Gamma was all the way up in the game). I tried multiple editors in which I can use in order to see if I could brighten it up but none worked. Anybody know how to be able to change the Nvidia settings so that whenever I start recording it can actually record the way I see the game rather than always being dark as default?

Requesting @Norwegianviking The Nvidia fanboy

2 minutes ago, Fat Guy said:

I was recently playing DayZ and recorded a video. However, it was night time in-game and when I went to check back the video it was just a black screen with me and my friends just talking in the background (My Gamma was all the way up in the game). I tried multiple editors in which I can use in order to see if I could brighten it up but none worked. Anybody know how to be able to change the Nvidia settings so that whenever I start recording it can actually record the way I see the game rather than always being dark as default?

Requesting @Norwegianviking The Nvidia fanboy

Question 1 what recording software where you using

Question 2 Was that the first time you have been recording with the software you're using.

Question 3 Why is Nvidia have to do with anything except if it's shadowplay you're using

Q1: nvidia Shadow ( came out black screen)

plays.tv (Came out fine)

Q:2: I have used this software (Nvidia Shadowplay) on Arma 3 and has worked fine.

Q:3: Since I only record Asylum and it mainly consists of 24/7 day time cycle, I haven't really tested out playing on night time in any other servers to see if its actually shadowplay that has any problems or maybe just DayZ. This is the first game I've played that has night time and have recorded in.

Just now, Fat Guy said:

Well the thing is that I recorded a video using Shadowplay which is the one that came out with the black screen. I also recorded a video using plays.tv which came out completely fine.

Where you using standard resolutions for your monitor if not thats what couses it. Did you have any indicators to know if you where actually recording like this mark

b765cfcf6781a037bc12022feb6d5ae6.png

Try out the shadowmode for a sec and go to Dayz and see if its still black screen, if it is try turing the Shadowplay on and off again with out exiting DayZ and then re-try

5 minutes ago, >Jay< said:

What software are you viewing the videos on?

The default, windows media player

Just now, Jaylen Sarrett said:

if you were playing in windowed mode or window borderless, you gotta enable desktop capturing

that could be your problem

I play on fullscreen. But I might mess around with some of these settings just to see If maybe there's something that may help

5 minutes ago, Fat Guy said:

Heres an Arma 3 video just to show you how it looks. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf_PJLeFMmM

The other day I recorded a video on DayZ while it was Day time. After checking back on the video, regardless of it being day time, it still seemed to be a dark

Looks good too me! Must be because of dayz, that thread is very helpful , posts some fixes around your problem https://forums.dayz.com/topic/166698-dayz-not-working-with-shadowplay/