Rebel Department [Limited] - CLOSED forever

Gatorade

Name In game: Chimney

Time Zone:

Hours on Arma 3 ? Hours on Asylum? 600 on Arma , 500 on Asylum.

Previous Gangs? Fox Mafia and 64 Bit Crusaders.

Rank in APD If any applies? Not in APD

Previous Bans? Never been banned.

Experience in PB / Fed / Bank? Yep.

Experience with all cartel locations and spots? Yes because i have played with RedRum for a couple of months and do cartels with them so know all call outs for different cartel scenarios.

Combat style? I like to snipe or like to flank and get behind the enemy but also like close quarter combat so i will do anything you ask also i train on CQC a lot.

Member of the gang whom you know and were referred by? No one but i feel i can bring a lot to your gang hope u consider. And people told me i should join your gang because ur experienced and active and like to do cartels and rob banks and that is what i love to do. Hope u consider - Chimney.

Name In game: Chimney

Time Zone:

Hours on Arma 3 ? Hours on Asylum? 600 on Arma ' date=' 500 on Asylum.

Previous Gangs? Fox Mafia and 64 Bit Crusaders.

Rank in APD If any applies? Not in APD

Previous Bans? Never been banned.

Experience in PB / Fed / Bank? Yep.

Experience with all cartel locations and spots? Yes because i have played with RedRum for a couple of months and do cartels with them so know all call outs for different cartel scenarios.

Combat style? I like to snipe or like to flank and get behind the enemy but also like close quarter combat so i will do anything you ask also i train on CQC a lot.

Member of the gang whom you know and were referred by? No one but i feel i can bring a lot to your gang hope u consider. And people told me i should join your gang because ur experienced and active and like to do cartels and rob banks and that is what i love to do. Hope u consider - Chimney.

Currently full Denied.

Name In game: Finch

Time Zone: est

Hours on Arma 3 8.7 never really played becuase no friends Hours on Asylum? around 6 of those 8

Previous Gangs? One with my friend when we were bounty hunters.

Rank in APD If any applies? none

Previous Bans? none

Experience in PB / Fed / Bank? none

Experience with all cartel locations and spots? none Really want to learn about them though.

Combat style? I can adapt to any style you see fit

Member of the gang whom you know and were referred by? I dont know anyone from the gang but a member told me about the forms but i did not get his name, sorry.

Hours on Arma 3 8.7 never really played becuase no friends Hours on Asylum? around 6 of those 8

Previous Bans? none

Experience with all cartel locations and spots? none Really want to learn about them though.

Member of the gang whom you know and were referred by? I dont know anyone from the gang but a member told me about the forms but i did not get his name, sorry.

I see that you guys are full but contact me if anything changes or opens up.

Previous Bans? none

Ill be honest with you man this is a gang looking for people with alot of experience and you seem very new to asylum in general. I appreciate your time to apply though

Name In game: Meclub

Time Zone: EST. US

Hours on Arma 3 ? Hours on Asylum? Arma 3 combined on two accounts: 600 Asylum: 70 hours

Previous Gangs? On Asylum, no. Played in a lot of LS servers and been in gangs though.

Rank in APD If any applies? Not in APD. No applies

Previous Bans? No

Experience in PB / Fed / Bank? No

Experience with all cartel locations and spots? No

Combat style? Not the one to initiate, my shot is pretty reliable. Like to stay in the back-lines. My positioning is really good.

I am able to provide myself with my own weapons and such. I am able to play a lot, almost everyday. Also record every second of game play. Been rolling by myself and wanted to try branching out into a group.

Member of the gang whom you know and were referred by? None.

Name In game: Meclub

Time Zone: EST. US

Hours on Arma 3 ? Hours on Asylum? Arma 3 combined on two accounts: 600 Asylum: 70 hours

Previous Gangs? On Asylum' date=' no. Played in a lot of LS servers and been in gangs though.

Rank in APD If any applies? Not in APD. No applies

Previous Bans? No

Experience in PB / Fed / Bank? No

Experience with all cartel locations and spots? No

Combat style? Not the one to initiate, my shot is pretty reliable. Like to stay in the back-lines. My positioning is really good.

I am able to provide myself with my own weapons and such. I am able to play a lot, almost everyday. Also record every second of game play. Been rolling by myself and wanted to try branching out into a group.

Member of the gang whom you know and were referred by? None. [/quote']

denied

Name In game: Zodiac

Time Zone: EST

Hours on Arma 3 ? Hours on Asylum? 27 hours

Previous Gangs? none

Rank in APD If any applies? no

Previous Bans? no

Experience in PB / Fed / Bank? all of it

Experience with all cartel locations and spots? everything

Combat style?cqc

Member of the gang whom you know and were referred by? the legend. PACIFIST

Name In game: Zodiac

Time Zone: EST

Hours on Arma 3 ? Hours on Asylum? 27 hours

Previous Gangs? none

Rank in APD If any applies? no

Previous Bans? no

Experience in PB / Fed / Bank? all of it

Experience with all cartel locations and spots? everything

Combat style?cqc

Member of the gang whom you know and were referred by? the legend. PACIFIST

+1

Name In game: therealspook

Time Zone: Alaska Standard

Hours on Arma 3 ? Hours on Asylum? 2580 https://gyazo.com/d7fb3daf54444613ae6823e2a3fe2f2d ' date=' Probably about 10-15 on asylum.

Previous Gangs? nop

Rank in APD If any applies? nop

Previous Bans? had a 3 day combat log once

Experience in PB / Fed / Bank? Made all my money i have now doing banks, Prisons are even easier, never done a fed on asylum tho

Experience with all cartel locations and spots? Yep.

Combat style?

Average Mid range, excel at long range, dogshit CQC, Good with ifrits, not a great pilot.

therealkyle:)