The new talent trees and loadings for being a bounty hunter is op, or is it. In my opinion it isn't, its a new patch with exiting content which every one want to grab their hands on, myself included. 

Where there content added is absolutely fine, it's the amount of players drawn to it, I have nether seen so many bounty hunters in kavala, the pistol bangers have gone. Every time I get a 2k bounty I immediately rush to pay my ticket as if all of the world is on my arse.

My suggestion is to move the unethical bounty hunting to the rebel side, so they don't require the bounty hunting licence but only have to make their stings to be able to gain downing weapons, the honor talents will allow them to gain better rifles at the interrogation, and maybe add in a rebel tree, for instance 10,17,25% increase payout on drugs, chopping and rebel gear reduction in price.

We need to motivate players back to rebel as 7.0 makes it almost unbearable without groups, suggestions and feedback will be helpful here.

Edited by Reco
24 minutes ago, Reco said:

The new talent trees and loadings for being a bounty hunter is op, or is it. In my opinion it isn't, its a new patch with exiting content which every one want to grab their hands on, myself included. 

Where there content added is absolutely fine, it's the amount of players drawn to it, I have nether seen so many bounty hunters in kavala, the pistol bangers have gone. Every time I get a 2k bounty I immediately rush to pay my ticket as if all of the world is on my arse.

My suggestion is to move the unethical bounty hunting to the rebel side, so they don't require the bounty hunting licence but only have to make their stings to be able to gain downing weapons, the honor talents will allow them to gain better rifles at the interrogation, and maybe add in a rebel tree, for instance 10,17,25% increase payout on drugs, chopping and rebel gear reduction in price.

We need to motivate players back to rebel as 7.0 makes it almost unbearable without groups, suggestions and feedback will be helpful here.

Its only the beginning hype. Rebels are gonna come back the next few days to fight cartrls again. It hasnt been even a week now since it came out so just give it a lil bit

Sheriff Rick Grimes likes this

Tbh, although i play rebel, the risk of bounty hunters chasing me adds a little excitement that i was really missing. the police can do so much but it's quite easy to evade them, BH's on the other hand do what they please and it adds a challenge. But yeah, a rebel skill tree would be something nice for us.

Professor Pericles likes this
10 minutes ago, Ghost0fDawn said:

Give rebels immediate access to bounty hunting and downing weapons? no. That's not how it works.

they get stings from firearm, im just saying that unethical bh should not be part of the bh tree