My story about 7.0

So here's what happened, 2 officer's had a bounty restrained. 3 BH rolled up in a hunter asked for bounty was told no. The officer's called back up as we was on the way to them they got downed and restrained and bounty stolen. Chased them around for bout a good 20-30min. Finally downed them. Had 6 officers on scene now. BH are restrained. 5+ FSA bh came rolling up and "accidently" shot one of our officers while trying to help stop the hunter. We forgave the BH and started processing... In middle of processing FSA downed all of us cops (we was still red named) while we had our backs turned and restrained us. Stole the bh hunter and stole the cop hunter. And left us all.. So now 6 cops 3 BH is sitting in the field restrained... A cadet had to come unrestrain us all and then we processed the 3 bh and went after FSA lol... But on the bright side FSA did send a message saying sorry.. O and the one bounty that we was all fighting over was taken by FSA at the end...

Edited by bigjohn561

sitting in the field restrained

here is your problem 

i thought about it for a while , i think the problem is organisation and leadership 

big bounty in a field , Fsa , and bounty hunters turning up middle of nowhere , you stay process in a field with the rabbits and snakes , your fault completely 

Edited by friendlypilot