Am I the only one that when quoting another user, sometimes the quote bugs out and appears every single time I try to reply to that thread, and cannot be deleted? It also prevents quoting a new comment, and is extremely annoying. It''s thread specific, and does not carry over to your comments, but even closing down my browser and coming back an hour later fails to solve this issue. makes it very difficult sometimes when trying to discuss topics.

35 minutes ago, Ghost0fDawn said:

Am I the only one that when quoting another user, sometimes the quote bugs out and appears every single time I try to reply to that thread, and cannot be deleted? It also prevents quoting a new comment, and is extremely annoying. It''s thread specific, and does not carry over to your comments, but even closing down my browser and coming back an hour later fails to solve this issue. makes it very difficult sometimes when trying to discuss topics.

Basically the new forums remember your posts when you leave. Only way to clear it is to either delete it or actually post the response. 

Also deleting quotes isn't as simple as you might think so that's why it seems like they're sticking. Click on the dark grey part where it says the user's name and when they posted, then hit delete and you should be good.

If posts are hanging around even after you've posted the response, it's likely caused by the same issue that costs double posts at times. Just delete everything in the box and refresh the page.

Hope that helps. 

4 minutes ago, Buckwalter said:

Basically the new forums remember your posts when you leave. Only way to clear it is to either delete it or actually post the response. 

Also deleting quotes isn't as simple as you might think so that's why it seems like they're sticking. Click on the dark grey part where it says the user's name and when they posted, then hit delete and you should be good.

If posts are hanging around even after you've posted the response, it's likely caused by the same issue that costs double posts at times. Just delete everything in the box and refresh the page.

Hope that helps. 

I don't get that option.