How long are we going to have to wait? Every week' date=' "Next week". We've been told to fix it ourselves but we can't even do that! I sell the house and I still fucking own it![/quote']

Does not seems like 'just' pointing out to me, more like whining about it not being fixed.

I'm just saying. Give Paratus a while to recover from this incident and i'm sure it'll be fixed.

Does not seems like 'just' pointing out to me' date=' more like whining about it not being fixed.

I'm just saying. Give Paratus a while to recover from this incident and i'm sure it'll be fixed.[/quote']

You don't know what you're talking about and how long we've had to wait for this. Just please, go back to pretending to being a girl and shhh

tf. Dont come in here and act like a bitch

Nobody's acting like a bitch. I am just stating facts like a normal commenter. If you guys do not like negative comments towards your posts, this is not the place for you then. Everybody have their own comments & this is a public forums period.

Also, if you annoy the crap outta my pony who is trying to sleep... I don't know what will happen pal.

Do you expect any thing fucking less from someone like Scott? This is what they do...ignore it.

What...

You guys are all worked up over this. I made the post to point out the fact that this is still broken to Mr. Based paratus after the patch when the servers came back up. None of you plebs needed to come in here and say ANYTHING. Lets all calm down and stop getting all heated.

What...

You guys are all worked up over this. I made the post to point out the fact that this is still broken to Mr. Based paratus after the patch when the servers came back up. None of you plebs needed to come in here and say ANYTHING. Lets all calm down and stop getting all heated.

Whatever you say fam. Maybe a little more respect and thoughtfulness towards them in how you request it, especially considering what they've had to do the past few days. The self-entitlement and whining doesn't look good on grown folks.

Whatever you say fam. Maybe a little more respect and thoughtfulness towards them in how you request it' date=' especially considering what they've had to do the past few days. The self-entitlement and whining doesn't look good on grown folks.[/quote']

Wasn't whining. Whatever you say though, buddy.

Crates are still bugged. I can finally unlock my 120k house but the crate still fucking rolls back.How long are we going to have to wait? Every week' date=' "Next week". We've been told to fix it ourselves but we can't even do that! I sell the house and I still fucking own it![/quote']

Call BI and ask why they keep breaking shit.