Please close this thread!

Mr. Berry

1. In game name  BattleBard

2. Age  18

3. Hours Played(With Screenshot)  300  https://gyazo.com/dc95cb635aa5a8cf7f973c1a3d61eb12

4. Time Zone  et

5. Availability  almost err day past 3pm

6. Bank Account Balance  600K

7. Cop Rank/Precinct  used to be a cadet b4 Arma hacker

8. Cartel/Bank Experience  Done them alot

9. Why do you want to become a Berry, and what do you bring to the table? I want to be in Berry because Ive been rolling with friends for a long time and im looking for some more serious teamwork and rebel gameplay. Im a good shot, im a good field medic, and im funny

10. How did you hear about Team Berry, and were you referred by anyone? Was told about u guys from a friend

11. Previous Gangs Alot

7 minutes ago, BattleBard said:

2. Age  18

3. Hours Played(With Screenshot)  300  https://gyazo.com/dc95cb635aa5a8cf7f973c1a3d61eb12

4. Time Zone  et

9. Why do you want to become a Berry, and what do you bring to the table? I want to be in Berry because Ive been rolling with friends for a long time and im looking for some more serious teamwork and rebel gameplay. Im a good shot, im a good field medic, and im funny

10. How did you hear about Team Berry, and were you referred by anyone? Was told about u guys from a friend

11. Previous Gangs Alot

applies to every gang, which one will accept him? see next time on DRAGON BALL Z!!!

Feenix and StealthDrone like this
1 hour ago, BattleBard said:

2. Age  18

4. Time Zone  et

11. Previous Gangs Alot

Sorry, not enough experience. Denied.

In game name: wozYe

2. Age:13

3. Hours Played(With Screenshot):200,how do i screenshott?

4. Time Zone:CET

5. Availability:Avaliable bae why u ask ? <3

6. Bank Account Balance: terrible

7. Cop Rank/Precinct:Cuntmuffin

8. Cartel/Bank Experience:What is cartel ? ?

9. Why do you want to become a Berry, and what do you bring to the table?I like the way that some gays from gang play and i enjoy playing with team berry i think its an awesome group of people :) and i ment to say guys but i didn't have time to correct that

10. How did you hear about Team Berry, and were you referred by anyone? Friend told me about u guys :)

11. Previous Gangs:TEAM POTATO <3

Edited 14 February by Mr. Berry

1. In game name Jax Teller

2. Age 34

3. Hours Played(With Screenshot) 72 on Arma 3. But have over 3k on arma 2 operation Arrowhead

4. Time Zone Eastern

5. Availability Weekday nights

6. Bank Account Balance 25k

7. Cop Rank/Precinct na

8. Cartel/Bank Experience na

9. Why do you want to become a Berry, and what do you bring to the table? I think that it would be fun to be in a gang. Running alone has its perks but isn't something I want to do in the long run. I'm aware that I don't make a lot of your requirements. But would like to at least startout as an on trial bases.  I'm prior Military 4 years active duty. Currently work for the Department of Defense. I have a lot of real world tactical experience. 

10. How did you hear about Team Berry, and were you referred by anyone? Talked to Mr Berry online.

11. Previous Gangs =7thCav=

14 hours ago, wozYe said:

In game name: wozYe

2. Age:13

3. Hours Played(With Screenshot):200,how do i screenshott?

4. Time Zone:CET

5. Availability:Avaliable bae why u ask ? <3

6. Bank Account Balance: terrible

7. Cop Rank/Precinct:Cuntmuffin

8. Cartel/Bank Experience:What is cartel ? ?

9. Why do you want to become a Berry, and what do you bring to the table?I like the way that some gays from gang play and i enjoy playing with team berry i think its an awesome group of people :) and i ment to say guys but i didn't have time to correct that

10. How did you hear about Team Berry, and were you referred by anyone? Friend told me about u guys :)

11. Previous Gangs:TEAM POTATO <3

Edited 14 February by Mr. Berry

Accepted. See you in TS :)

1. In game name Jax Teller

2. Age 34

3. Hours Played(With Screenshot) 72 on Arma 3. But have over 3k on arma 2 operation Arrowhead

4. Time Zone Eastern

5. Availability Weekday nights

6. Bank Account Balance 25k

7. Cop Rank/Precinct na

8. Cartel/Bank Experience na

9. Why do you want to become a Berry, and what do you bring to the table? I think that it would be fun to be in a gang. Running alone has its perks but isn't something I want to do in the long run. I'm aware that I don't make a lot of your requirements. But would like to at least startout as an on trial bases.  I'm prior Military 4 years active duty. Currently work for the Department of Defense. I have a lot of real world tactical experience. 

10. How did you hear about Team Berry, and were you referred by anyone? Talked to Mr Berry online.

There can only be one jax jk good luck

Jon_8ball likes this