Please close this thread!

Mr. Berry

1. Age : 20

2. Hours Played : 2638 https://gyazo.com/2ef7a151596e9d7343f8d06e7c19d122

3. Time Zone : UTC +2

4. Availability : Most of the day. Have a few hours of university every day, but other than that I am on arma

5. Bank Account Balance : 150k at that moment. Bought a few houses recently

6. Cop Rank/Precinct : Sergeant, Precinct 4

7. Cartel/Bank Experience : A lot of it. Bank both on cop and on civilian. Most of my experience on civilian with the bank comes from constantly doing solo banks or banks with 1-2 people at maximum. Cartel experience comes from back when I was in Bad Blood, used to fight cartels every day.

8. Why do you want to become a Berry, and what do you bring to the table? I am a good team player and an average shot both at long and short range. I have a pretty decent RP too. I would love to become a Berry, because in the past week or so I've been playing with all of you and I've been having loads of fun. I enjoy playing with you lot, you are a very chill and experienced group of players.

1. Age : 20

2. Hours Played : 2638 https://gyazo.com/2ef7a151596e9d7343f8d06e7c19d122

3. Time Zone : UTC +2

4. Availability : Most of the day. Have a few hours of university every day' date=' but other than that I am on arma

5. Bank Account Balance : 150k at that moment. Bought a few houses recently

6. Cop Rank/Precinct : Sergeant, Precinct 4

7. Cartel/Bank Experience : A lot of it. Bank both on cop and on civilian. Most of my experience on civilian with the bank comes from constantly doing solo banks or banks with 1-2 people at maximum. Cartel experience comes from back when I was in Bad Blood, used to fight cartels every day.

8. Why do you want to become a Berry, and what do you bring to the table? I am a good team player and an average shot both at long and short range. I have a pretty decent RP too. I would love to become a Berry, because in the past week or so I've been playing with all of you and I've been having loads of fun. I enjoy playing with you lot, you are a very chill and experienced group of players.

[/quote']

Accepted. Welcome to Team Berry :)

1. Age 19

2. Hours Played(With Screenshot) 10.7 https://gyazo.com/b1852a622c1bfb00c3925619be288dd5

3. Time Zone est

4. Availability most days if Im not working or in class

5. Bank Account Balance around 88k looking to make alot more

6. Cop Rank/Precinct none

7. Cartel/Bank Experience none willing to learn

8. Why do you want to become a Berry, and what do you bring to the table? I want to make friends and have fun, but I also want to learn the game and get more experience, I will follow any orders given by a superior

9. How did you hear about Team Berry, and were you referred by anyone? I was browsing and saw that you guys don't have a problem with new players, also the name stuck out alot.

1. In game name William

2. Age 19

3. Hours Played(With Screenshot) 323 https://gyazo.com/5c409fff4c191d51559ae23d0300e454

4. Time Zone England i think its GMT or UTC

5. Availability Im rarely off it

6. Bank Account Balance 300k with a house

7. Cop Rank/Precinct Not a cop but was accepted for ts interview but then that day servers went down

8. Cartel/Bank Experience I did one turf with raygun and khan and attempted a bank with DS so i know how to block entrances but need to learn the rest :P

9. Why do you want to become a Berry, and what do you bring to the table? Im just a guy trying to find a cool bunch of guys to hang out with on asylum :)

10. How did you hear about Team Berry, and were you referred by anyone? I hang with a few members here and there (Khan, Raygun and P2)

1. Age 19

2. Hours Played(With Screenshot) 10.7 https://gyazo.com/b1852a622c1bfb00c3925619be288dd5

3. Time Zone est

4. Availability most days if Im not working or in class

5. Bank Account Balance around 88k looking to make alot more

6. Cop Rank/Precinct none

7. Cartel/Bank Experience none willing to learn

8. Why do you want to become a Berry' date=' and what do you bring to the table? I want to make friends and have fun, but I also want to learn the game and get more experience, I will follow any orders given by a superior

9. How did you hear about Team Berry, and were you referred by anyone? I was browsing and saw that you guys don't have a problem with new players, also the name stuck out alot.[/quote']

Denied. Not enough experience good luck finding another gang

1. In game name Orange

2. Age 17

3. Hours Played(With Screenshot) almost 800 https://gyazo.com/f4265cde6cb600a69ab6797f9253973f

4. Time Zone EST

5. Availability all the time

6. Bank Account Balance 900k

7. Cop Rank/Precinct constable

8. Cartel/Bank Experience both

9. Why do you want to become a Berry, and what do you bring to the table? i have a good shot and i have a positive attitude

10. How did you hear about Team Berry, and were you referred by anyone? im in your teamspeak....

11. Previous Gangs drunk squad, 420x, new world order, and digital dreamz

1. In game name William

2. Age 19

3. Hours Played(With Screenshot) 323 https://gyazo.com/5c409fff4c191d51559ae23d0300e454

4. Time Zone England i think its GMT or UTC

5. Availability Im rarely off it

6. Bank Account Balance 300k with a house

7. Cop Rank/Precinct Not a cop but was accepted for ts interview but then that day servers went down

8. Cartel/Bank Experience I did one turf with raygun and khan and attempted a bank with DS so i know how to block entrances but need to learn the rest :P

9. Why do you want to become a Berry' date=' and what do you bring to the table? Im just a guy trying to find a cool bunch of guys to hang out with on asylum :)

10. How did you hear about Team Berry, and were you referred by anyone? I hang with a few members here and there (Khan, Raygun and P2)[/quote']

Denied. Looking for a little more experience. Good luck finding another gang

1. In game name : Klahan

2. Age :17

3. Hours Played(With Screenshot) : https://gyazo.com/6bc2637d29784d1b519fbe492213c9bf

4. Time Zone :ICT (Thailand, +7:00 UTC). The timezone will change again in February until November next year to NZDT (New Zealand, +13:00 UTC)

5. Availability : Depends on timezone, currently i'll be online around midnight til noon eastern time.

6. Bank Account Balance : Capped with 250k prestige.

7. Cop Rank/Precinct : Constable

8. Cartel/Bank Experience : Used to do that with my previous gang every day

9. Why do you want to become a Berry, and what do you bring to the table? Another firepower to the team and a real good instant noodles cooker!

10. How did you hear about Team Berry, and were you referred by anyone? Saw you guys around a lot, seems fun to join.

11. Previous Gangs :The old Altis Task Force or known as Impulse

I feel free to talk a lot more about myself! And see you soon when you decided to accept me to the interview :D!

2. Age 17

3. Hours Played(With Screenshot) 894

4. Time Zone EST

5. Availability Weekdays 3 - 10ish (Weekends all day unless im out with friends)

6. Bank Account Balance 1mil

7. Cop Rank/Precinct N/A

8. Cartel/Bank Experience I have experience with Bank, Prison, and almost all cartels

9. Why do you want to become a Berry, and what do you bring to the table? I want to become a berry because the gang seems like it would be a good fit for me because I will be able to fight cartels more often, banks and generally have fun. I can bring a good shot, good tac coms and loyalty

10. How did you hear about Team Berry, and were you referred by anyone? I heard about Team Berry when I first started playing Arma 3 when I was at war with you guns on ATF/Impulse, but now that I was on DD we were friendly and I played with you guys a lot.

11. Previous Gangs Mercenaries (Shitty S2 Gang) ATF/Impulse and DD

2. Age 17

4. Time Zone EST

5. Availability Weekdays 3 - 10ish (Weekends all day unless im out with friends)

7. Cop Rank/Precinct N/A

8. Cartel/Bank Experience I have experience with Bank, Prison, and almost all cartels

9. Why do you want to become a Berry, and what do you bring to the table? I want to become a berry because the gang seems like it would be a good fit for me because I will be able to fight cartels more often, banks and generally have fun. I can bring a good shot, good tac coms and loyalty

10. How did you hear about Team Berry, and were you referred by anyone? I heard about Team Berry when I first started playing Arma 3 when I was at war with you guns on ATF/Impulse, but now that I was on DD we were friendly and I played with you guys a lot.

2. Age 17

4. Time Zone EST

7. Cop Rank/Precinct N/A

8. Cartel/Bank Experience I have experience with Bank' date=' Prison, and almost all cartels

11. Previous Gangs Mercenaries (Shitty S2 Gang) ATF/Impulse and DD[/quote']

1. In game name : Mako 31

2. Age :24

3. Hours Played(With Screenshot) : 223 hrs

http://gyazo.com/2d1b6b1ef87acf4ed190e32edb91b83d

4. Time Zone : central time us/Canada

5. Availability : Mon-Sun After 5pm

6. Bank Account Balance: 200,000

7. Cop Rank/Precinct : NA

8. Cartel/Bank Experience : None

9. Why do you want to become a Berry, and what do you bring to the table? I need a gang to call my own. Like to have people to serve and protect. I am a weapon who needs a hand. I am good at strategy and stealth. I know how to make money. I know SERE. (Military term)

10. How did you hear about Team Berry, and were you referred by anyone? Just this forum. No one.

11. Previous Gangs :The Patriots (now known as the black hand).

1. In game name : Mako 31

2. Age :24

3. Hours Played(With Screenshot) : 223 hrs

http://gyazo.com/2d1b6b1ef87acf4ed190e32edb91b83d

4. Time Zone : central time us/Canada

5. Availability : Mon-Sun After 5pm

6. Bank Account Balance: 200' date='000

7. Cop Rank/Precinct : NA

8. Cartel/Bank Experience : None

9. Why do you want to become a Berry, and what do you bring to the table? I need a gang to call my own. Like to have people to serve and protect. I am a weapon who needs a hand. I am good at strategy and stealth. I know how to make money. I know SERE. (Military term)

10. How did you hear about Team Berry, and were you referred by anyone? Just this forum. No one.

11. Previous Gangs :The Patriots (now known as the black hand).[/quote']

Denied. Good luck finding another gang.

1. In game name: Wakaflakaa

2. Age: 27

3. Hours Played(With Screenshot): 600 ( currently on vacation can't take screen shot )

4. Time Zone: Est

5. Availability: Always online

6. Bank Account Balance: Money cap

7. Cop Rank/Precinct: Constable

8. Cartel/Bank Experience: both

9. Why do you want to become a Berry, and what do you bring to the table? I play with a bunch of your members and it's a very good atmosphere. I'm pretty good at pvp and I am always trying to strive to get even better

10. How did you hear about Team Berry, and were you referred by anyone?im always in your teamspeak playing with y'all

Team Berry Application

1. In game name M1cro Machine

2. Age 15 turning 16 in january

3. Hours Played(With Screenshot) 808

http://tinypic.com/r/o8duo1/9

4. Time Zone Eastern

5. Availability Almost everday im on

6. Bank Account Balance i jsut bought 2 houses ive donated i have normally 150k in bank after meth and running guns

7. Cop Rank/Precinct None

8. Cartel/Bank Experience Yes ive done accouple prison breaks with banks and 3-4 fedearals

9. Why do you want to become a Berry, and what do you bring to the table? the thing im bringing is a deceant shot and a good guy to hang out with someone to have fun with and someone who can go well with other members

10. How did you hear about Team Berry, and were you referred by anyone?

No, ive seen u guys at meth and other illegal areas and i want to be on the other side of the barrel if you know what i mean

11. Previous Gangs

none

1. In game name Silver-Spy

2. Age 18

3. Hours Played(With Screenshot) 288 [ http://imgur.com/JTQWsfC ]

4. Time Zone GMT+3

5. Availability Everyday except weekends

6. Bank Account Balance I currently have 4k [Lost all my money when the fed reserve was robbed]

8. Cartel/Bank Experience None

9. Why do you want to become a Berry, and what do you bring to the table? Well i have already met Mr.Barry in game and he said that his gang is full and so i tried finding gangs suitable for my server that is server 4 but couldnt fine one.I am more of a King of the Hill guy and started playing Altis for a change.I am good at using guns as King of the Hill is basically a war based game.I may not have enough experience on altis but i can assure you that my aim is very accurate and i wont let my team down if there is an encounter with the cops or anyone who messes up.At last i would ask Mr Barry to give me a chance so that i can prove how good i am and if you do not like me you have my permission to kick me.

10. How did you hear about Team Berry, and were you referred by anyone?I met Mr Barry an Zach beur and find you guys really good in answering to my questions and find you guys a good and respectfull gang to be in.

11. Previous Gangs None

Xehons likes this

2. Age 17

4. Time Zone EST

7. Cop Rank/Precinct N/A

Denied, good luck finding another gang.
1. In game name: Wakaflakaa

2. Age: 27

3. Hours Played(With Screenshot): 600 ( currently on vacation can't take screen shot )

4. Time Zone: Est

5. Availability: Always online

6. Bank Account Balance: Money cap

7. Cop Rank/Precinct: Constable

8. Cartel/Bank Experience: both

9. Why do you want to become a Berry, and what do you bring to the table? I play with a bunch of your members and it's a very good atmosphere. I'm pretty good at pvp and I am always trying to strive to get even better

10. How did you hear about Team Berry, and were you referred by anyone?im always in your teamspeak playing with y'all

Denied, good luck finding another gang
Team Berry Application

1. In game name M1cro Machine

2. Age 15 turning 16 in january

3. Hours Played(With Screenshot) 808

http://tinypic.com/r/o8duo1/9

4. Time Zone Eastern

5. Availability Almost everday im on

6. Bank Account Balance i jsut bought 2 houses ive donated i have normally 150k in bank after meth and running guns

8. Cartel/Bank Experience Yes ive done accouple prison breaks with banks and 3-4 fedearals

9. Why do you want to become a Berry, and what do you bring to the table? the thing im bringing is a deceant shot and a good guy to hang out with someone to have fun with and someone who can go well with other members

10. How did you hear about Team Berry, and were you referred by anyone?

No, ive seen u guys at meth and other illegal areas and i want to be on the other side of the barrel if you know what i mean

11. Previous Gangs

none

Denied
1. In game name Silver-Spy

2. Age 18

3. Hours Played(With Screenshot) 288 [ http://imgur.com/JTQWsfC ]

4. Time Zone GMT+3

5. Availability Everyday except weekends

6. Bank Account Balance I currently have 4k [Lost all my money when the fed reserve was robbed]

8. Cartel/Bank Experience None

9. Why do you want to become a Berry, and what do you bring to the table? Well i have already met Mr.Barry in game and he said that his gang is full and so i tried finding gangs suitable for my server that is server 4 but couldnt fine one.I am more of a King of the Hill guy and started playing Altis for a change.I am good at using guns as King of the Hill is basically a war based game.I may not have enough experience on altis but i can assure you that my aim is very accurate and i wont let my team down if there is an encounter with the cops or anyone who messes up.At last i would ask Mr Barry to give me a chance so that i can prove how good i am and if you do not like me you have my permission to kick me.

10. How did you hear about Team Berry, and were you referred by anyone?I met Mr Barry an Zach beur and find you guys really good in answering to my questions and find you guys a good and respectfull gang to be in.

11. Previous Gangs None

Denied.

1. In game name William

2. Age 19

3. Hours Played(With Screenshot) https://gyazo.com/f6007c8193cae008ab5c202931989e4c

4. Time Zone UTC (GB)

5. Availability Almost all day everyday

6. Bank Account Balance 30k but am doing a few meth runs tonight

7. Cop Rank/Precinct N/A

8. Cartel/Bank Experience A few cartels and a few banks

9. Why do you want to become a Berry, and what do you bring to the table? I've seen you guys in action and your gang fits my kind of play style and plus your all nice guys

10. How did you hear about Team Berry, and were you referred by anyone? Khan

11. Previous Gangs BountyFuckers

1. In game name William

2. Age 19

3. Hours Played(With Screenshot) https://gyazo.com/f6007c8193cae008ab5c202931989e4c

4. Time Zone UTC (GB)

5. Availability Almost all day everyday

6. Bank Account Balance 30k but am doing a few meth runs tonight

7. Cop Rank/Precinct N/A

8. Cartel/Bank Experience A few cartels and a few banks

9. Why do you want to become a Berry' date=' and what do you bring to the table? I've seen you guys in action and your gang fits my kind of play style and plus your all nice guys

10. How did you hear about Team Berry, and were you referred by anyone? Khan

11. Previous Gangs BountyFuckers[/quote']

Denied. Talk to us when you have more hours and money.

1. In game name Grump

2. Age 18

3. Hours Played(With Screenshot) 1994 hours https://gyazo.com/cbfd5cf68a3edba296ca77faefe566b6

4. Time Zone Central

5. Availability I'm a senior in highschool, so i'm usually always on past 3

6. Bank Account Balance 250k

7. Cop Rank/Precinct N/A

8. Cartel/Bank Experience Very experienced in cartel. Not so much in bank.

9. Why do you want to become a Berry, and what do you bring to the table? Looking to have fun, and work as a team. I bring a pretty good shot and i'm fun to be around.

10. How did you hear about Team Berry, and were you referred by anyone? Jacob Harr referred me.

11. Previous Gangs Insurgo, Evil Corp

Just one of my Montages

YO BERRY YOU BETTER FUCKING LET ME JOIN

1. In game name: Tiefman

2. Age: 17

3. Hours Played(With Screenshot): 1945 on one account, 2000+ on another

4. Time Zone: PST

5. Availability: errday in mornings/evenings

6. Bank Account Balance: 120k

7. Cop Rank/Precinct: Soon to be cadet

8. Cartel/Bank Experience: iffy

9. Why do you want to become a Berry, and what do you bring to the table?: Mr Berry and Mrs Berry rock

10. How did you hear about Team Berry, and were you referred by anyone?: Known you guys for a long ass time

11. Previous Gangs: Raiders