Hello Back at Arma

Jaysun

Hello, everyone I am recently getting back into Arma 3 used to play a lot but I was busy with work and such however at this time I have a lot of extra time now and would like to join this community. I stumbled upon this clan on the multiplayer server list and was interested in playing as a COP since I am one IRL. I would like to speak with someone on TS or possibly on this server, either way, looking forward to meeting everyone and playing.

Regards,

Jason

Forwarning: Cops on Asylum have a VERY strict shoot first ask questions later policy. You MUST abide by these rules if you want to be a successful cop in the APD (Altis Potato Force).

Cops only shoot when being shot at. In my time with the APD this time around, i've noticed more RP from the APD than there ever was before. Don't shoot at us and expect not to get shot at.

Cops only shoot when being shot at. In my time with the APD this time around' date=' i've noticed more RP from the APD than there ever was before. Don't shoot at us and expect not to get shot at.[/quote']

From my experiences if honestly doesn't feel like you guys RP most of the time. This is from a Rebels point of viem, so you have more exposure to the cop time then I do. A few days ago I turned myself in with a 42k bounty. For a plethora of illegal things. I turned myself in ready to talk about what I did. 2 minutes later I got slapped with a ticket for 21k... I have money but I really didn't feel like paying 21k to some prick head officer who just wanted to robo cop me for the money...

From my experiences if honestly doesn't feel like you guys RP most of the time. This is from a Rebels point of viem' date=' so you have more exposure to the cop time then I do. A few days ago I turned myself in with a 42k bounty. For a plethora of illegal things. I turned myself in ready to talk about what I did. 2 minutes later I got slapped with a ticket for 21k... I have money but I really didn't feel like paying 21k to some prick head officer who just wanted to robo cop me for the money...[/quote']

Isn't this Valkyrie?

Forwarning: Cops on Asylum have a VERY strict shoot first ask questions later policy. You MUST abide by these rules if you want to be a successful cop in the APD (Altis Potato Force).

From my experience' date=' don't expect to talk first shoot second to someone that's doing the bank or the prison, as soon as they see a cop car they start shooting, it will be impossible to try to talk with someone in this situation.

From my experiences if honestly doesn't feel like you guys RP most of the time. This is from a Rebels point of viem, so you have more exposure to the cop time then I do. A few days ago I turned myself in with a 42k bounty. For a plethora of illegal things. I turned myself in ready to talk about what I did. 2 minutes later I got slapped with a ticket for 21k... I have money but I really didn't feel like paying 21k to some prick head officer who just wanted to robo cop me for the money...

Don't expect a pardon just because you turn yourself in. Give cops a good RP story and also a good experience dealing with you, I've seen people getting full pardons for bounty of 100k but they did try to give a Good RP and make both of the sides have fun when processing. Try to create something that cops have possibly not heard and I'm sure you will get full pardon. I've seen a lot of cops giving a great RP, but it's a two ways road, if you don't try to give a good RP experience don't expect cops to do that with nothing to deal with

Sure' date=' but it's a two way communication, if they are not willingj to answer, I think it's kind of hard to try to speak with someone that just want to kill cops. But thats just my point of view, as I said, must of the time cops speak first and promote a good RP experience[/quote']

I understand where you're coming from but you said it would be impossible to talk with someone but all you gotta do is text them before you even head there and if you don't get a reply then you know what you're getting into

Beef... likes this

Does anyone have any kind of timeline on when applications would possibly open up? I've been playing for the required amount of time, and also meet all the other requirements and would VERY much like to apply for a position on the APD. I would just like to kinda of get a timeline so i know when to get an application in when they re-open. Thank you in advance!

Does anyone have any kind of timeline on when applications would possibly open up? I've been playing for the required amount of time' date=' and also meet all the other requirements and would VERY much like to apply for a position on the APD. I would just like to kinda of get a timeline so i know when to get an application in when they re-open. Thank you in advance![/quote']

Prob after January 21st but should wait until everything is back

Prob after January 21st but should wait until everything is back

what do you mean by "everything is back?" I mean I meet the requirements as far as time playing and age with no problem at all (I'm 26 btw), but I'm still fairly new to the game/server. I have become a level 2 donor in the time frame I have been playing, but I still am not sure what you mean by everything is back.

what do you mean by "everything is back?" I mean I meet the requirements as far as time playing and age with no problem at all (I'm 26 btw)' date=' but I'm still fairly new to the game/server. I have become a level 2 donor in the time frame I have been playing, but I still am not sure what you mean by everything is back.[/quote']

Since the server attack, some APD files were lost, so they are trying to reinstate all the cops and missing files and it will last tI'll 21st