Weird bugs going on

My upload is to bad to show any proof, plus I can't figure out why these bugs are happening or how to replicate them. 

On server 2 we are noticing civs that aren't getting their bounties removed after going to jail, downing arounds frequently killing people but not rewarding us with the bounty, cars not loading the cop car skin. 

It isn't happening every time or to everybody, it seems to be random. If anybody has video footage of this please upload!

Roice likes this

Apperently the  courthouse isn't working, registering for jury duty, paying bounties paid or prison. The only way I've found to confirm if somebody is bugged is to give them parole  and see if it says "Cops have been awarded ___ ammount" if it is 0 even though they have a high bounty they were bugged. 

It seems like people affected by this can't see their bounties and when given charges it shows for a second then quickly dissapears. Offering them parole even after they have been pardoned no matter the charge provides officers with 0$ (That might be a way to stop people from abusing cop for money on an empty server though)

I seem to have narrowed the problem down after some testing, bounties are only flashing when they commit a crime, and when issued parole it returns cop with 0$ for the arrest. They also can't use the courthouse to pay their bounties and they don't get cleared after going to prison causing themselfs to get re-arrested by cops and bountyhunters. The only way to clear the bounty is to ticket or parole or pardon. 

This may also effect more then just server 2!

Edited by Legit
2 hours ago, Legit said:

They also can't use the courthouse to pay their bounties

I can confirm this right now that as i get a speeding ticket in kavala, it showed my bounty for 10 seconds then it goes away and i cant use the courthouse after that.

as I am writing this a bounty hunter downed me and turned me in even though i could pay my ticket. 

2 hours ago, Legit said:

I seem to have narrowed the problem down after some testing, bounties are only flashing when they commit a crime, and when issued parole it returns cop with 0$ for the arrest. They also can't use the courthouse to pay their bounties and they don't get cleared after going to prison causing themselfs to get re-arrested by cops and bountyhunters. The only way to clear the bounty is to ticket or parole or pardon. 

This may also effect more then just server 2!

It's everywhere. I was playing as medic and i went to fed robery to revive a cop so i got 10k bounty and that is ok because i can talk with cops about it. Server gets me kicked i return and there is no bounty and im like ok problem solved and then i hit and run a civ in kavala and get 11k bounty :D