!WARNING! I've been drinking.

I'd like to firstly say, I've had a few to drink, maybe too many. I was a bit loud so please for the headphone uses, careful on the volume level. Secondly I'd like to say.. I spelt Athira wrong.. YES! I did that hahahahaha.. partly due to that fact I've been drinking XD.. however , enjoy!

Alex:) and Eric916 like this
Just now, WilliamS said:

You May be a fucking god but there were about as many cops as their are 911 gang members (: 

hahahahaha, that's very true. I would of kept going however that one cop got me downed.. they had no idea where I was. That flash bang I thought was the end of me, but when they came out with their backs on me, I was like "They have no Idea!" :D I thought I had that one that downed me.. but you know, my ping, server lag, whatever else in between.. probably my aim :P it was all in good fun though.

On 6/23/2016 at 0:17 AM, GhostSniper said:

hahahahaha, that's very true. I would of kept going however that one cop got me downed.. they had no idea where I was. That flash bang I thought was the end of me, but when they came out with their backs on me, I was like "They have no Idea!" :D I thought I had that one that downed me.. but you know, my ping, server lag, whatever else in between.. probably my aim :P it was all in good fun though.

pshhh as i said before your 200 ping is nothing i have to play with 19 and its almost impossible i lag way to hard your lucky.

3 minutes ago, WilliamS said:

pshhh as i said before your 200 ping is nothing i have to play with 19 and its almost impossible i lag way to hard your lucky.

hahaha , but you see those delayed kills, it's like... "what??? I got him?!?!" hehe :D

12 hours ago, Keneith said:

If only you had a grenade or two for when the bunched up at the gate lol, the whole situstion was very funny though and good job

I thought of that afterwards and I was like... Why didn't I think of that??! xD