Real Estate needs an update.

Asylum real estate has evolved and now it has become very difficult to find a house to buy anywhere. I know about the home improvement show houses thing but that is not very good. I believe that there should be a reality office in at least every town with a dp. Go into the office, pay a fee for the real estate agent to "show you around" then ALL the available houses/garages in that town are marked on your map whether they are player listed or not. I have found it impossiple to find ANY house within a 10k sphere of the spirit distillery, so I brainstormed this up.

3 hours ago, faszerlazer said:

Asylum real estate has evolved and now it has become very difficult to find a house to buy anywhere. I know about the home improvement show houses thing but that is not very good. I believe that there should be a reality office in at least every town with a dp. Go into the office, pay a fee for the real estate agent to "show you around" then ALL the available houses/garages in that town are marked on your map whether they are player listed or not. I have found it impossiple to find ANY house within a 10k sphere of the spirit distillery, so I brainstormed this up.

Trust me there are houses, If you aren't invested in one server try another. I have found gems that are within 500m of drug fields/processing that haven't been bought. Keep looking. 

It works.  People just dont actually leave all that often lol, I have found some really nice houses that way.  I own the house between Athira square and the gun store on 3, bought it by looking every few days to see if it was on sale or not.  The trolling with it is amazing :)