Blue Man Group initiation

do you have a purple man group? no? you wouldn't even be allowed in loser. we require you have no more than 10 hours and are 69 years old only. you must also smoke a bowl live on stream while also eating a bowl of cereal that has miniature bowls of cereal inside said cereal. after you meet these requirements you may be considered for an interview with me.

Edited by Purple1
1 hour ago, Purple1 said:

do you have a purple man group? no? you wouldn't even be allowed in loser. we require you have no more than 10 hours and are 69 years old only. you must also smoke a bowl live on stream while also eating a bowl of cereal that has miniature bowls of cereal inside said cereal. after you meet these requirements you may be considered for an interview with me.

hmmmm. Have I killed you in game or arrested you or have you been kicked out of the Blue Man Group? Because you failure at humor just tells me that your in pain..... And Purple Man Group? Do you know how I came up with the Blue Man Group gang?  

1 hour ago, Justin Sider said:

hmmmm. Have I killed you in game or arrested you or have you been kicked out of the Blue Man Group? Because you failure at humor just tells me that your in pain..... And Purple Man Group? Do you know how I came up with the Blue Man Group gang?  

no but you spoke to me rudly in this gaming forum and now im a in pain/scared by your uncooth nature. purple man group was around long before blue man group, they formed in the 1860s during ww1 and completely demolished all the nazis and crashed the berlin wall single handedly.  blue man group is lame compared to purple man group.

52 minutes ago, Purple1 said:

no but you spoke to me rudly in this gaming forum and now im a in pain/scared by your uncooth nature. purple man group was around long before blue man group, they formed in the 1860s during ww1 and completely demolished all the nazis and crashed the berlin wall single handedly.  blue man group is lame compared to purple man group.

Not sure when I spoke to you rudely? Maybe after your dumbass comment? That happens on the internet ya know? And your fail attempt to humor the community is the only comedy part of this conversation. 

Good day to you sir. Blue Man Group