Please Close

In-Game Name:  Hoover

Timezone: GMT/BST

Hours In ArmA: 2398

Hours Played Daily: 5+

Previous Gangs: Catalyst, Paragon, Badblood trial, FSA, Instinct, Space turtle, Renegade

Why Do You Want To Join φrimitive: Want to play civ more and need a gang to join + i know few people in this gang

Corgi likes this
1 minute ago, HenryHoover said:

Previous Gangs: Catalyst, Paragon, Badblood trial, FSA, Instinct, Space turtle, Renegade

Why Do You Want To Join φrimitive: Want to play civ more and need a gang to join + i know few people in this gang

+1

Corgi likes this
9 minutes ago, HenryHoover said:

+1

53 minutes ago, HenryHoover said:

Accepted. I believe you already have ts.

Danne likes this

In-Game Name: Payout

Timezone: Eastern

Hours In ArmA: https://gyazo.com/52e3117fd3b33825f4e1e82db01be7ca

Previous Gangs: Saints & Renegade

Why Do You Want To Join φrimitive: Looking for a new gang with active members to start playing civ more, Fought most of you while on cop and I also know a few of your members as well.

SwisherZ likes this
12 minutes ago, Payout said:

Why Do You Want To Join φrimitive: Looking for a new gang with active members to start playing civ more, Fought most of you while on cop and I also know a few of your members as well.

Accepted. TS will be sent.

SwisherZ likes this
1 hour ago, Payout said:

+10

n-Game Name: Xinyu

Timezone: EST

Hours In ArmA: B8rpjgo.png

Hours Played Daily: over 5+

Previous Gangs: Nightstalkers, Sons of Altis

Why Do You Want To Join φrimitive: I wanna be in a gang where you can meet new people and get to know them so you have a better experience on Arma 3 Life, I want to have a funny environment with people but also a mature one at the same time when it needs to be done. I think I'd gain more knowledge about things I didn't know before, so this way It's a good path to meeting new people and having a good time by joining with you guys.

SwisherZ likes this
3 hours ago, Xinyu said:

n-Game Name: Xinyu

Timezone: EST

Hours In ArmA: B8rpjgo.png

Hours Played Daily: over 5+

Previous Gangs: Nightstalkers, Sons of Altis

Why Do You Want To Join φrimitive: I wanna be in a gang where you can meet new people and get to know them so you have a better experience on Arma 3 Life, I want to have a funny environment with people but also a mature one at the same time when it needs to be done. I think I'd gain more knowledge about things I didn't know before, so this way It's a good path to meeting new people and having a good time by joining with you guys.

Accepted. Ts info will be sent

In-Game Name: Waifu™ (Used to be: Richard, Cudd'sDaddy, and others I forgot)

Timezone: ET U.S.

Hours In ArmA: https://gyazo.com/1579f6e720699baa9dbc7cac6a79fdb4

Hours Played Daily: About 4

Previous Gangs: Combat-18, Genocide, GoodFellas, Insurgo, Catalyst, and others.

Why Do You Want To Join φrimitive: Well, judging on what I've seen from your gang, you guys are a cohesive gang who are skilled and concise. That is the type of gang I would like to be in, and you guys are the closest to that. I also feel like I could bring my good aim and good game sense to the gang. Grump could attest to that himself, as we have been in many gangs together over the last year or two. 

Edited by BolivianRAMPAGE
27 minutes ago, BolivianRAMPAGE said:

In-Game Name: Waifu™ (Used to be: Richard, Cudd'sDaddy, and others I forgot)

Timezone: ET U.S.

Hours In ArmA: https://gyazo.com/1579f6e720699baa9dbc7cac6a79fdb4

Hours Played Daily: About 4

Previous Gangs: Combat-18, Genocide, GoodFellas, Insurgo, Catalyst, and others.

Why Do You Want To Join φrimitive: Well, judging on what I've seen from your gang, you guys are a cohesive gang who are skilled and concise. That is the type of gang I would like to be in, and you guys are the closest to that. I also feel like I could bring my good aim and good game sense to the gang. Grump could attest to that himself, as we have been in many gangs together over the last year or two. 

Accepted. TS will be sent

In-Game Name: Scoish Maloish (Used to be Cudd)

Timezone: EST U.S.

Hours In ArmA:  70829756798de5ee3b89dd6adaa3662d.png

Hours Played Daily: I play arma for most of the day.

Previous Gangs: Catalyst, Insurgo, Goodfellas, Genocide, Combat 18

Why Do You Want To Join φrimitive: I want to join a friendly group of people who are competent and can work together and autonomously. I am a decent player and I think I can bring my skill and some good vibes to the gang aswell. I have been in many gangs in he past with Grump and am sure he can vouch for me as well as a few acquaintances from past gangs.

Edited by cudd
9 minutes ago, cudd said:

In-Game Name: Scoish Maloish (Used to be Cudd)

Timezone: EST U.S.

Hours In ArmA:  70829756798de5ee3b89dd6adaa3662d.png

Hours Played Daily: I play arma for most of the day.

Previous Gangs: Catalyst, Insurgo, Goodfellas, Genocide, Combat 18

Why Do You Want To Join φrimitive: I want to join a friendly group of people who are competent and can work together and autonomously. I am a decent player and I think I can bring my skill and some good vibes to the gang aswell. I have been in many gangs in he past with Grump and am sure he can vouch for me as well as a few acquaintances from past gangs.

Accepted.

pm will be sent.

n-Game Name: Kodak

Timezone: GMT+3:00

Hours In ArmA: 2100

Hours Played Daily:8-10 hours

Previous Gangs: BWC,Crtel

Why Do You Want To Join φrimitive: I want to help you in the Turf wars and the Cartel wars and i want to rob people with a serious team i also have alot of experince + skills so i can help you alot :) 

1 hour ago, Jenesis said:

n-Game Name: Kodak

Timezone: GMT+3:00

Hours In ArmA: 2100

Hours Played Daily:8-10 hours

Previous Gangs: BWC,Crtel

Why Do You Want To Join φrimitive: I want to help you in the Turf wars and the Cartel wars and i want to rob people with a serious team i also have alot of experince + skills so i can help you alot :) 

Denied.

In-Game Name: HGPlays

Timezone:  Central European Time Zone

Hours In ArmA: 909 (i know its not 1000+ but i am working my way up there ;) )

Hours Played Daily: 3-12

Previous Gangs: none

Why Do You Want To Join φrimitive: I love the way the gang respects me and other people, i see mature people in this gang and i really want to be a part of this. I feel that i can be a good member of φrimitive, by contributing with money, farming, shooting and all other activites. Please consider me as a new member ;)

George likes this
37 minutes ago, HGPlays said:

Why Do You Want To Join φrimitive: I love the way the gang respects me and other people, i see mature people in this gang and i really want to be a part of this. I feel that i can be a good member of φrimitive, by contributing with money, farming, shooting and all other activites. Please consider me as a new member ;)

+1 chill guy 

HGPlays likes this
1 hour ago, HGPlays said:

Denied. feel free to reapply when you have more experience.