Deliver Missions Question

Hello all,

I have been looking for some info on delivery missions but can only really find stuff on the old system where there was only one type of mission. I see that there are now the regular missions but also parcel and Container. I tried the parcel delivery and it gave me a big crate which i loaded onto my truck and drove it to its destination. i only got 2700 for that job and i did a regular delivery mission earlier and i got 3300 for a slightly shorter delivery. How can it by that a parcel mission which requires you to have a truck gives you less money then the regular missions which you can do on a quad if you wanted? If im missing something could someone please share their knowledge.

Thanks

52 minutes ago, Munroe said:

Hello all,

I have been looking for some info on delivery missions but can only really find stuff on the old system where there was only one type of mission. I see that there are now the regular missions but also parcel and Container. I tried the parcel delivery and it gave me a big crate which i loaded onto my truck and drove it to its destination. i only got 2700 for that job and i did a regular delivery mission earlier and i got 3300 for a slightly shorter delivery. How can it by that a parcel mission which requires you to have a truck gives you less money then the regular missions which you can do on a quad if you wanted? If im missing something could someone please share their knowledge.

Thanks

Dont quote me but i think with the parcel, for it to be worth it, you need talent points for the increased payout. My advice would be to find an alternative to making money as they aint worth the time and effort for the reward. 

19 minutes ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Dont quote me but i think with the parcel, for it to be worth it, you need talent points for the increased payout. My advice would be to find an alternative to making money as they aint worth the time and effort for the reward. 

I just quoted you :P

• 4 weeks later...

right now i cannot do a parcel mission using a humming birds? option sling in small crate (little box)/parcel mission not showing up? (unlock door) am i doing it wrong?, i already using M900 and MH humming birds but option scroll for attach a sling in little box(parcel) not showing up, what i miss here........

• 1 month later...