Drone footage

I want a drone so bad, just a thousand for the drone, another 4-500 on the GoPro, then one mistake and its sunk to the bottom of your local lake ruined. :( beautiful videos though. @JacobHarr what drone do you have?

Fukn haven't seen so many trees around houses .. usually there aren't any to fucking see, haha. Great footage mate and good quality.

Maybe some drone footage with the snow? Unless that'd be bad for the drone. :D (I'm Aussie , so not a lot of snow around here)

JacobHarr likes this
8 minutes ago, GhostSniper said:

Fukn haven't seen so many trees around houses .. usually there aren't any to fucking see, haha. Great footage mate and good quality.

Maybe some drone footage with the snow? Unless that'd be bad for the drone. :D (I'm Aussie , so not a lot of snow around here)

When it snows we will definitely get some footage, but as of right now it is summa time. Plan on going to a ski slope not to far of here, we can set it up where it can follow someone going up to 45 so it should be dope 

GH05T likes this
Just now, JacobHarr said:

When it snows we will definitely get some footage, but as of right now it is summa time. Plan on going to a ski slope not to far of here, we can set it up where it can follow someone going up to 45 so it should be dope 

SWEET! Can't wait to see that :D

2 hours ago, Tom said:

I got a nice deal on a phantom 4 for 500 , no reason for a go pro comes with a 4K camera :D

Been looking at this one for awhile now, has a lot of beginner protection stuff in place. Ie: it gets out of range or battery is low it will automatically take over and fly "home", if it becomes unstable it will level itself out I guess. I see its on sale for a decent price so I may hit it up.