Daisy

Hey everyone, 

Pretty new here, have made a little money so far. Tried EMT today, its fun and rewarding but the pay seems very low? 125$ paychecks, 800$ for revives, EMT's with the chopper will usually beat you to the punch 90% of the time.

I had a little better luck switching to a town that had no EMT, was able to make *some* money. 

Whats your thoughts, should the pay be increased? Or possibly I just don't know enough about being an EMT yet. 

Anyway, so far, so fun. Look forward to playing here.

-Daisy

EMT on asylum i for one purpose- Trolling kavala in offroads and heli's

they have since increased pay per distance traveled, as well as added some buffs to medics, which can be found here 

Medic is more of a laid back role for a differnet taste of  what the community has to offer.

If you're looking for more long term fun, try applying to be a cop or learn how to become financially stable and rebel up (Pistol banging gets old too, you know). 

Cassettes likes this
5 hours ago, Cassettes said:

As one Admin said, medic slot is for poor kavalan trolls to make a little bit of money, it's not a serious role since everyone can revive and bloodtransfusion with the proper talents( which most people have if you're in any serious organization) 

Thats too bad, maybe they should make it a little more important? 

Just now, Derpindaisy said:

Thats too bad, maybe they should make it a little more important? 

I basically listed off why it's not important, everyone can be a medic, so why have a medi slot? Just for players to have a different experience other than civilians, my first role was a medic and I didn't know what I was doing lol

1 minute ago, Cassettes said:

I basically listed off why it's not important, everyone can be a medic, so why have a medi slot? Just for players to have a different experience other than civilians, my first role was a medic and I didn't know what I was doing lol

Ah, more of a learning slot then. Thank you.

2 hours ago, Derpindaisy said:

Ah, more of a learning slot then. Thank you.

Well yeah it let's you learn what Asylum life is like without risking losing anything. It's a good way to get base money to go from their. And if you RP and mingle with the community it can be interesting. 

btw, welcome!

Edited by Eric916