Bad Company[S5][Experienced] Closed

In-Game Name: Dankerino

Real world Timezone or Location: San Diego, CA (Pacific Standard Time)

Estimated Arma Time (Hours): 1572 (As of right now)

Estimated Asylum Time: 100 hours (As bounty hunter mostly)

Whitelisted on Asylum?:  No

Financially Stable?: Yes, I will have enough to buy loadouts for myself.

Have you ever been banned? Why? I was banned for RDM. It was a miscommunication between the admins and me. I know the rules and i know that what I got banned for was incorrect, so I got the admin to double check the video and he unbanned me because he saw I shouldn't have been banned in the first place.

Do you have a mic and TeamSpeak? Yes, I have TeamSpeak and Discord

Current and Past (asylum) Gangs?: No
If in a current gang, why are you looking to leave? I have a gang with my friend at the moment called Neature. We just made it so we can share a house together.

Why do you want to join our gang?: I'm looking for a more tactical group of players to roleplay and fight next to. All of the gangs I have been in on other server don't know what communication is. I want a group of people who know what tac coms is and know how to make proper call outs. I think that your gang has that and I would love to be a part of it.

Do you know any members of our gang?: I met "TheLegend27" at a heli shop and asked him if I could join and he hooked me up with his steam. Other than that, I have hunted a couple of your members down for their bounties.

In-Game Name:Moon Shine:)
Real world Timezone or Location: Eastern, Ontario
Estimated Arma Time (Hours):255

Estimated Asylum Time:255
Whitelisted on Asylum?:  Y / N
Financially Stable?: 200k and always growing
Have you ever been banned? Why? Never
Do you have a mic and TeamSpeak? Yes I have a mic and TeamSpeak
Current and Past (asylum) Gang: Black Watch,Primitive,Infinity,Infinite,
If in a current gang, why are you looking to leave?

Why do you want to join our gang? I want to be part of an active gang that communicate well. Your gang plays well and are always fighting over cartels unlike the lag switching Grizz. You guys are also really well coordinated. Would be cool if you guys hit me up and give me a try. 

Do you know any members of our gang? Legend 27

Due to lack of interest from our core group, BC will be taking a break until further notice.
Members please see announcements in the usual team specific platforms.

Any Future Applicants will be addressed upon return, and this thread will remain intact for discussion in the interim.

Thanks to all who fought alongside us, and to those who were there to fight with. Appreciated.

Seth, Noliver. and massi like this
  • 2 months later...

It is funny as shit that some of the apps actually included they were in my fucking meme gangs. 

Fuck 12 bitches.

Pinata Party for LIFE

Salmon on a Bagel for LIFE

BC until I get banned and the members gave up. 

Still fuck 12. BC stopped because they put @Johnny as a fuckin leader. The fuck was that. 

RIP my niagra @woody he passed away last month in a car accident. 

My homie @JoMilla got a lil girl or boi, not totally sure but still that niagra is cool as shit.

@Coldwater is the  best long range shooter in the fuckin game.

@BSquare172 I hope you still play man you made me happy b

@Chewbacca enjoy all my money faggot

@Nathan Johnson You dont remind me of the other faggot nathan so I go yo back <3

@FuzzyPanda should be perm banned a long time ago, not me.

@Everyone who fuckin left the gang to join Devils Brigade and sucked dick, fuck you guys. You guys suck and stole all our money but we still rich asf

Last but not least @massi (wouldn't tag you for some reason) decides to leave and join turtle hunts for some coke money and ditches all of us :'( makes me cry everytime

And Most Importantly

RIP Asylum

Pussy ass mods better not delete this shit

Edited by MaverickSanders
massi likes this
11 hours ago, MaverickSanders said:

It is funny as shit that some of the apps actually included they were in my fucking meme gangs. 

Fuck 12 bitches.

Pinata Party for LIFE

Salmon on a Bagel for LIFE

BC until I get banned and the members gave up. 

Still fuck 12. BC stopped because they put @Johnny as a fuckin leader. The fuck was that. 

RIP my niagra @woody he passed away last month in a car accident. 

My homie @JoMilla got a lil girl or boi, not totally sure but still that niagra is cool as shit.

@Coldwater is the  best long range shooter in the fuckin game.

@BSquare172 I hope you still play man you made me happy b

@Chewbacca enjoy all my money faggot

@Nathan Johnson You dont remind me of the other faggot nathan so I go yo back <3

@FuzzyPanda should be perm banned a long time ago, not me.

@Everyone who fuckin left the gang to join Devils Brigade and sucked dick, fuck you guys. You guys suck and stole all our money but we still rich asf

And Most Importantly

RIP Asylum

Pussy ass mods better not delete this shit

Didnt mention me, feelsbadman

On 02/04/2017 at 2:04 AM, MaverickSanders said:

Last but not least @massi (wouldn't tag you for some reason) decides to leave and join turtle hunts for some coke money and ditches all of us :'( makes me cry everytime

are you fucking kidding me thats what u remember me for

lissen dood bad company had died when turtle hunters came along

what about that time u were over chop shop with johnnys orca and just ejected out of it in front of everybody it went NOSE DOWN into the ground LOL 

or this

8D2D6FD98B3DD9368C86B3E2D1B26A2A0CEFF510

Edited by massi
MaverickSanders likes this