Crime System, Civilian Firearms, and Sniper Scopes

REALISTIC CRIME SYSTEM

If I kill a man and nobody was around to hear the gunshot or witness it, why the hell should I get +5K to my bounty? Makes literally no sense, in my opinion.

CIVILIAN GUNS

Hell no, I'm not hunting sheep or chickens with a Rook out in the Hunting Grounds, I'd use a bolt action rifle. And, for home defense, maybe an AR-15 or a shotgun.

SNIPER SCOPES

Why are these not in the game, not even at Rebel? Maybe even have it as a craftable, that'd be nice.

Just now, Scott said:

this isn't real life

or a hardcore rp server

arma doesn't have shotguns

hunt with an illegal gun if you don't want to use a rook

no, I already get shot from 1.3k out at cartels

1. It'd still be a nice feature to have, isn't fun getting caught doing illegal things when you made sure nobody else was around.

2. Mods exist.

3. If I'm talking about hunting, do I really seem like the sort of guy who'd do that with an illegal gun? I'd rather run meth or heroin at that point.

4. I'm sensing exaggeration or just a really expert marksman. RCO is a good optic but it sure as hell isn't that good.

Just now, Nyanch said:

1. It'd still be a nice feature to have, isn't fun getting caught doing illegal things when you made sure nobody else was around.

2. Mods exist.

3. If I'm talking about hunting, do I really seem like the sort of guy who'd do that with an illegal gun? I'd rather run meth or heroin at that point.

4. I'm sensing exaggeration or just a really expert marksman. RCO is a good optic but it sure as hell isn't that good.

1. nope

2. Asylum tried a modded server. Do you still see it?

3. If you're gonna complain about not being able to hunt with a pdw, the next step is illegal. Thats all I'm saying.

4. @Rodrigo

This is a relaxed rp server. 

Its never gonna be modded for hunting rifles or shotguns. (Never gonna be modded ever actually)

Sniper scopes are for fat people.

What you stated above has been mentioned and suggested since the server was opened and it has always been responded to with a "No", simple as that.

Edited by Sean That Irish Guy
Scott likes this
3 hours ago, Nyanch said:

2. Mods exist.

Asylum has/had some of the best Arma 3 shooters. Besides the cheaters.

16 hours ago, Nyanch said:

REALISTIC CRIME SYSTEM

If I kill a man and nobody was around to hear the gunshot or witness it, why the hell should I get +5K to my bounty? Makes literally no sense, in my opinion.

CIVILIAN GUNS

Hell no, I'm not hunting sheep or chickens with a Rook out in the Hunting Grounds, I'd use a bolt action rifle. And, for home defense, maybe an AR-15 or a shotgun.

SNIPER SCOPES

Why are these not in the game, not even at Rebel? Maybe even have it as a craftable, that'd be nice.

-1, Sniper scopes would be aids, No gun diversity in arma 3, and no comment of crime system..