So there is this smoke house..

{BOA}Cole

A local smokehouse has come up with an amazing idea. They have 15 different types of  meat, pretty cool right? Well there are new flavors. They have mild, medium, hot, jalapeno, habanero and ghost chili.

IF you ever want to trick your friends with some deadly jerky, just ask. Its like 15$ for 4oz for the ghost chili, and if you get a "rare" meat, like quail or snek, its even more expensive. 

Edit: i should be going later, i'll upload pictures or some such. If you have any requests just ask

Edited by {BOA}Cole
Just now, Casey Anthony said:

@Tusken Raider I actually have been there! I thought it was okay but then again that was the first time having Thai food.

First time I only had the fried rice but got the chicken padthai with no peanuts and have yet to be disappointed. They don't serve bad food but the first time usually you don't order the right thing.

kingtoad and bobby99 like this
Just now, Tusken Raider said:

I've always wanted to try texas de Brazil but haven't got around to it since it's a half hour drive. Have you tried bjs brew house they sell everything and really good. Also I'd you go to Galveston eat at marios not the one with the tower but on the main road coming into town they have the best lobster bisk.

Texas de Brazil really isn't worth the price to me anymore. In Irving there is Rodizio Grill where you can even go earlier in the day and it's half what you would pay but twice as good in my opinion. 

HotWings likes this
1 minute ago, Casey Anthony said:

Texas de Brazil really isn't worth the price to me anymore. In Irving there is Rodizio Grill where you can even go earlier in the day and it's half what you would pay but twice as good in my opinion. 

If you havnt been to Taco Naan you're living your life wrong.