Bounty Hunter Combat Logger Question

Question about my target combat logging after being restrained and how to report:

If I have individual screenshots of me: (1) downing the target (in chat); (2) restrained; (3) placed in my car; (4) driving towards courthouse; (5) them disconnecting while en route; and (6) logging back and connecting within one minute after disconnecting - will this work for reporting someone combat logging?

I don't record stuff and my GPU does not have ShadowPlay to record after the fact, so would screenshots work for combat logging? Just wondering so I could do this in the future or if not then I won't waste my time with it lol.

My first two targets I captured both combat logged after restraint to avoid being taken. One was 7k and other was 15k bounty. It sucks because half the time my targets are in gangs at cartel spots or something and there is no way I can capture them and take them to a courthouse without dying, so the smaller targets disconnecting to avoid the bounty and wasting my time kind of sucks.

Is this common for them to do this?

Edited by TrashCat

In order to have sufficient evidence so that the admins can take action is as you mentioned, a screenshot or a video. 

Although, the screenshot is required to have the message stated that you downed your bounty and then disconnecting shortly after. You can use the Page Up and Page Down buttons on your keyboard if necessary to capture the violation happening. I.e. screenshots are only eligible when the offence happens shortly after apprehension. 

Videos are definitely the most effective way to report a combatlogger or RDM'er, although you have to make sure to meet the required format for posting reports, found here .

As quoted " Combat Logging (CL) - Video showing a player being engaged in role play and using ESC suicide or disconnecting to avoid interaction ". If you make sure to follow the criterias, you will not need to worry. 

Also note that offences have to be reported withing 72 hours of the incident.

Edited by Heidelberg
SharingWriter and Miles like this
1 hour ago, Heidelberg said:

In order to have sufficient evidence so that the admins can take action is as you mentioned, a screenshot or a video. 

Although, the screenshot is required to have the message stated that you downed your bounty and then disconnecting shortly after. You can use the Page Up and Page Down buttons on your keyboard if necessary to capture the violation happening. I.e. screenshots are only eligible when the offence happens shortly after apprehension. 

Videos are definitely the most effective way to report a combatlogger or RDM'er, although you have to make sure to meet the required format for posting reports, found here .

As quoted " Combat Logging (CL) - Video showing a player being engaged in role play and using ESC suicide or disconnecting to avoid interaction ". If you make sure to follow the criterias, you will not need to worry. 

Also note that offences have to be reported withing 72 hours of the incident.

Thank you friendo B)

Heidelberg likes this