Have the squeakers evolved?

Have the squeakers evolved?  

1. 1. So lately I've been helping out a lot of new people with ways on how to make money....and I'll be playing with them thinking by how they sound they are near my age or at least 20. Only to find out they are usually under 17...and in one case 14.... IS THE AGE OF THE SQUEAKER A THINK OF THE PAST? ARE THEY

• under 14
    • 14-16
    • 17-19
    • 20-24
    • 25-30
    • 31-40
    • 40+

So lately I've been helping out a lot of new people with ways on how to make money....and I'll be playing with them thinking by how they sound they are near my age or at least 20. Only to find out they are usually under 17...and in one case 14.... IS THE AGE OF THE SQUEAKER A THINK OF THE PAST? ARE THEY EVOLVING? Damn y'all hitting puberty way too fast calm down

That being said what's the average age of the asylum player? I'm 24 and thought I was on the young side of the game but apparently not

I came across a kid at weed field who was 11...He was so clueless I couldn't help but feel obligated to kill the bounty hunter trying to nab him for his 2k bounty....Although to be fair I had lock picked hid car and kept taking his weed out of his car when he put some in....that went of for a full hour to his confusion

I came across a kid at weed field who was 11...He was so clueless I couldn't help but feel obligated to kill the bounty hunter trying to nab him for his 2k bounty....Although to be fair I had lock picked hid car and kept taking his weed out of his car when he put some in....that went of for a full hour to his confusion

LOL