Insurgents - Recruitment - [Open] - [Server 4]

Vulcan

Just now, Rektm9 said:

In-game Name: Rahim Al Bahir
Timezone: UK (idk which one it is)
Have you ever banned before? If yes, why? yes for exploiting
Have you ever been in a gang before? If so, please mention the names of those gangs. i have been in dark-horse and winter hill
Are you financially stable? Yes 
How many hours do you have on Arma 3? [Provide a screenshot]https://gyazo.com/718df5a3392ee125070e1423699bad37 https://gyazo.com/22b63b0990f832631f198138ea8926eb https://gyazo.com/9337509856179b4db47cd884216fd52c
How many hours do you have on Asylum aprox.? about 1k hours on asylum i think

Do you have any experience with Banks/prison breaks/ federal reserves? yes
Why do you want to join Insurgents? (100 words minimum) I feel like gang play is better than solo play and why not join a gang which looks and sounds like fun and at war with the Asians? why wouldn't i wanna join this gang like its a WAR with the ASIANS and i never get to fight cartels which seems like a fun side to the asylum gang play which i haven't experienced much of and would like to do a lot more in the future. I feel like joining Insurgents will boost my chances of becoming a decent player in the asylum community. Thank you for reading this application   - Rahim -
Do you have any friends in the gang? not that i know of 

-1, was a annoying bitch in ATF

Edited by Jaack
Rahim The Meme likes this
3 hours ago, Rektm9 said:

Hello there Rahim,

After looking further into your application, we have decided to deny you.

The reasons will not be stated for the sake of your reputation.

Thank you for applying. We wish you best of luck for finding a suitable gang.

Edited by Vulcan
2 hours ago, Rektm9 said:

Have you ever been in a gang before? If so, please mention the names of those gangs. i have been in dark-horse and winter hill
Are you financially stable? Yes 
How many hours do you have on Arma 3? [Provide a screenshot]https://gyazo.com/718df5a3392ee125070e1423699bad37 https://gyazo.com/22b63b0990f832631f198138ea8926eb https://gyazo.com/9337509856179b4db47cd884216fd52c
How many hours do you have on Asylum aprox.? about 1k hours on asylum i think

Why do you want to join Insurgents? (100 words minimum) I feel like gang play is better than solo play and why not join a gang which looks and sounds like fun and at war with the Asians? why wouldn't i wanna join this gang like its a WAR with the ASIANS and i never get to fight cartels which seems like a fun side to the asylum gang play which i haven't experienced much of and would like to do a lot more in the future. I feel like joining Insurgents will boost my chances of becoming a decent player in the asylum community. Thank you for reading this application   - Rahim -
Do you have any friends in the gang? not that i know of 

-1, is a pistol banger that chats more shit than me...

In-game Name: « Ш » Sneaky Lamb
Timezone: GBT
Have you ever banned before? If yes, why? No
Have you ever been in a gang before? If so, please mention the names of those gangs. I was part of winter hill until it was dispanded
Are you financially stable? yes
How many hours do you have on Arma 3? [Provide a screenshot]https://gyazo.com/61ef152f1cef67f0a6bae1d316a79f49
How many hours do you have on Asylum aprox.? 600-700

Do you have any experience with Banks/prison breaks/ federal reserves? yes all off them multiple times
Why do you want to join Insurgents? (100 words minimum) I wish to be part of Insurgents because i want to do gang fights, cap. cartels, rob feds and everything people do in gangs. The reason i chose to apply for Insurgents is because i know that you had a lot of battles with Winter Hill and 911 which i beileve would make Winter Hill and Insurgents not so different. Also i know Insurgents are very powerful since i always see them caping turfs and robing feds. So in my opinion i would ethier want to join you or 911 and 911 is a asian gang and a pay to win gang so i dont want to join them. Also i am a good pilot.
Do you have any friends in the gang? I knew its stereo but i dont think he is part of insurgents anymore

In-game Name: deathgun43
Timezone: Pacific 
Have you ever banned before? If yes, why? No.
Have you ever been in a gang before? If so, please mention the names of those gangs. Yes, but it was a long time ago, I can't manage to remember it.
Are you financially stable? Yes, I've got 110K, and could easily make more.
How many hours do you have on Arma 3? I've got 100 hours on Arma 3. http://steamcommunity.com/id/deathgun43/
How many hours do you have on Asylum aprox.? I've got 90 hours on Asylum.

Do you have any experience with Banks/prison breaks/ federal reserves? Yes, I've done two bank breaks, and one prison break.
Why do you want to join Insurgents? So for in Asylum what I been doing is getting money, etc, what I want to do right now is have some fun. Insurgents seems like the type of gang that would be really fun to join, lots of hype, and plus the players who're in it are chill so that's also another thing I like. I can be active a lot, and I have mics and ts so I could also talk. I've been going solo so far and want to make some friends too that I could have fun with in the Asylum world.
Do you have any friends in the gang? Not really a friend but someone who helped me. I believe the name was Miss evo, gave me 10k and helped me get started, and I've made lots of money off of that.

In-game Name: ImJustMaikey
Timezone: +1
Have you ever been in a gang before? If so, please mention the names of those gangs. Invictus. League of assasins, ArchFusion, Drunksquad, Anonymous, and some random gangs 
Are you financially stable? Yes, 900k and house's full of supplies to make money 
How many hours do you have on Arma 3? [Provide a screenshot] https://gyazo.com/076a1d0728956194716251d7e25eeb5f
How many hours do you have on Asylum aprox.? most of the time i play asylum so around 500-600 hours asylum 

Do you have any experience with Banks/prison breaks/ federal reserves? Yes did prisons breaks, Banks and feds with insurgents. And i do alot of those on the other side ;) 
Why do you want to join Insurgents? (100 words minimum) Insurgents is a awesome gang, That is also active at my time. I like the people in it. And i have fun with it. Great players aswel. I wanna be apart of a gang again to have some fun. Its more fun with a gang then without. so insurgents would be perfect. So then i'm able to help with cartels ect aswel 
Do you have any friends in the gang?

Everyone in the gang knows me. if they hate me or not i dunno ;) 

42 minutes ago, ImJustMaikey said:

In-game Name: ImJustMaikey
Timezone: +1
Have you ever been in a gang before? If so, please mention the names of those gangs. Invictus. League of assasins, ArchFusion, Drunksquad, Anonymous, and some random gangs 
Are you financially stable? Yes, 900k and house's full of supplies to make money 
How many hours do you have on Arma 3? [Provide a screenshot] https://gyazo.com/076a1d0728956194716251d7e25eeb5f
How many hours do you have on Asylum aprox.? most of the time i play asylum so around 500-600 hours asylum 

Do you have any experience with Banks/prison breaks/ federal reserves? Yes did prisons breaks, Banks and feds with insurgents. And i do alot of those on the other side ;) 
Why do you want to join Insurgents? (100 words minimum) Insurgents is a awesome gang, That is also active at my time. I like the people in it. And i have fun with it. Great players aswel. I wanna be apart of a gang again to have some fun. Its more fun with a gang then without. so insurgents would be perfect. So then i'm able to help with cartels ect aswel 

Everyone in the gang knows me. if they hate me or not i dunno ;) 

hello there , ImJustMaikey

After looking further into your application, we have decided to Accept you.

Ts info has been sent

Buck likes this

In-game Name: Smellynachos
Timezone: EST
Have you ever banned before? If yes, why? Never
Have you ever been in a gang before? If so, please mention the names of those gangs. Never, well a military gang that is not part of asylum, we ran military scenarios, thats when i first got arma 3 when it came out.
How many hours do you have on Arma 3? [Provide a screenshot] hitting 100
How many hours do you have on Asylum aprox.? about 75

Do you have any experience with Banks/prison breaks/ federal reserves? Robbed federal reserves, read up on how to rob banks and do prison breaks
Why do you want to join Insurgents? (100 words minimum) Because you guys run the server, and I'm a good shot.  Why not increase your squad with more experienced players :).  Yes even though I do not have 1000+ hours YET out of topic I have a lot of experience with shooters, FPS or RL.  See I have done bounty hunting for a while and I'm sick of it now, its time to cross over.  I'm pretty much all set for the rebel status and robbery perks, I have 18 talent points as of now.  Use and abuse me, just make sure I get money in return.
Do you have any friends in the gang?  Nope, just been killed by william a bunch of times :D 

Just now, smellynachos said:

In-game Name: Smellynachos
Timezone: EST
Have you ever banned before? If yes, why? Never
Have you ever been in a gang before? If so, please mention the names of those gangs. Never, well a military gang that is not part of asylum, we ran military scenarios, thats when i first got arma 3 when it came out.
How many hours do you have on Arma 3? [Provide a screenshot] hitting 100
How many hours do you have on Asylum aprox.? about 75

Do you have any experience with Banks/prison breaks/ federal reserves? Robbed federal reserves, read up on how to rob banks and do prison breaks
Why do you want to join Insurgents? (100 words minimum) Because you guys run the server, and I'm a good shot.  Why not increase your squad with more experienced players :).  Yes even though I do not have 1000+ hours YET out of topic I have a lot of experience with shooters, FPS or RL.  See I have done bounty hunting for a while and I'm sick of it now, its time to cross over.  I'm pretty much all set for the rebel status and robbery perks, I have 18 talent points as of now.  Use and abuse me, just make sure I get money in return.
Do you have any friends in the gang?  Nope, just been killed by william a bunch of times :D 

+1 great pistol banger

6 hours ago, Voltage said:

Hello there SmellyNachos,

We thank you for your application, but I would like to inform you that your application has been Denied.

The reasons are:

1- Not enough hours/experience

2-  Not enough experience with banks/prison breaks, and feds.

Are you financially stable? Yes 500k+
How many hours do you have on Asylum aprox.? about 1000

Why do you want to join Insurgents? (100 words minimum) I wish to be part of Insurgents because i want to do gang fights, cap. cartels, rob feds and everything people do in gangs. The reason i chose to apply for Insurgents is because i know that you had a lot of battles with Winter Hill and 911 which i believe would make Winter Hill and Insurgents not so different. Also i know Insurgents are very powerful since i always see them caping turfs and robing feds. So in my opinion i would either want to join you or 911 and 911 is a Asian gang and a pay to win gang so i don't want to join them. Also i am a good pilot.

Just now, Rektm9 said:

Are you financially stable? Yes 500k+
How many hours do you have on Asylum aprox.? about 1000

Why do you want to join Insurgents? (100 words minimum) I wish to be part of Insurgents because i want to do gang fights, cap. cartels, rob feds and everything people do in gangs. The reason i chose to apply for Insurgents is because i know that you had a lot of battles with Winter Hill and 911 which i believe would make Winter Hill and Insurgents not so different. Also i know Insurgents are very powerful since i always see them caping turfs and robing feds. So in my opinion i would either want to join you or 911 and 911 is a Asian gang and a pay to win gang so i don't want to join them. Also i am a good pilot.

-1, is shit, RDM's a lot, Exploited a gun to kill me

Application format

In-game Name: J4M1L
Timezone: GMT+2
Have you ever banned before? If yes, why? no
Have you ever been in a gang before? If so, please mention the names of those gangs. The brotherhood
Are you financially stable? Depends on what you consider stable i like to sit 300k+
How many hours do you have on Arma 3? [Provide a screenshot] 1100 on 1 account and 300-400 on another, 
How many hours do you have on Asylum aprox.? 300~

Do you have any experience with Banks/prison breaks/ federal reserves? With Feds yes and Pbs, little bit of Cartels but not alot
Why do you want to join Insurgents? (100words minimum) You seem pretty good gang and I''m competitive player so I hope to have fun and chill out.  However i expect that we gonna have alot of gang fightinn and just gang activities that are pretty dope. I'm really good at CQC if lag spikes don't happen. That's that.
Do you have any friends in the gang? Nope, 

In-game Name: wunderbread11
Timezone: est
Have you ever banned before? If yes, why? nope never banned
Have you ever been in a gang before? If so, please mention the names of those gangs. way back on other servers but on here nope this would be the first 
Are you financially stable? kinda sorta making as much as i can 
How many hours do you have on Arma 3? [Provide a screenshot] cant provide a screenshot but on this account 201 hours in total close to 1500 hours 
How many hours do you have on Asylum aprox.? 20 to 30 hours 

Do you have any experience with Banks/prison breaks/ federal reserves? yes some 
Why do you want to join Insurgents? (100 words minimum) first off love the name second this is from what i heard a great rp community and i love making friends money and having a good time with everyone i have teamspeak skype ( dont really like skype ) discord im mainly active on weekends as i go to collage and work night shifts id love to join you guys and hope we all can make a lot together