NO RP ON SERVER ONE

On 10/5/2016 at 0:49 AM, lharrington said:

One question,why is this called a rp server if no one rps,I get killed every day by people not saying a word and to make things worse nothing happens to them they just keep shooting on sight.In my opinion this is not a rp server.I will give this server another day or two then i will go look for a real rp server if these kinds of things don't get admin attention.Don't get me wrong,this is a nice server and the few admins i dealt with were very nice but why do certain things get attention and the main server rule does not.

This is an Altis Life server where your entire life as a mid-class to higher up player, is fighting and trying to prove you're better than someone else.

The only reason I even think I'm good at this game is because everyone's ego on this server is so fucking huge that you'll have to develop an ego of your own to counter act the fucking morons you'll see in-game. 

Good Luck and have as much possible fun as you can starting out because it won't last once you meet this community. 

On 10 October 2016 at 8:26 AM, W00bzy said:

This is an Altis Life server where your entire life as a mid-class to higher up player, is fighting and trying to prove you're better than someone else.

The only reason I even think I'm good at this game is because everyone's ego on this server is so fucking huge that you'll have to develop an ego of your own to counter act the fucking morons you'll see in-game. 

Good Luck and have as much possible fun as you can starting out because it won't last once you meet this community. 

Lol it's kinda true. 

Edited by BioHazard
^Connor_K likes this