How's it going?

~Negan~

Lol good luck. They don't really focus on RP. Unless You count role play as shooting the fuck out of any rebel who might be a threat.
You really gotta stop generalizing all cops, my man.

Anyways, welcome to the Asylum, Mr. Ross. Please don't poison our peaches supply. If you have any general questions about the server or APD, feel free to message :D

You really gotta stop generalizing all cops' date=' my man.

Anyways, welcome to the Asylum, Mr. Ross. Please don't poison our peaches supply. If you have any general questions about the server or APD, feel free to message :D[/quote']

I just make fun while I know alot of cops who ignore the whole rp scenarios. If I ever want to rp or tell a story I will request specific cops whI ik will not screw me for the money.

Welcome. Hope to see you out there.

Ps. Dont become a cop. They have no tactics except zerg' date=' and any RP, let alone quality, is very far and few between.[/quote']

I know this is going to sound hypocritical but I can confirm if the right cops are on (one's that can shoot) you need to watch your head. I can't tell u the number of times I have taken a Bait on a cadet and Eli Domed me in a deer stand.