Possible bug?

So, I just got on to get some scotch for my house I just bought yesterday in telos, i go into the house with the scotch where yesterday I bought 2 aging barrels and a large storage crate.  I go inside today however and there are 3 large storage crates and someone's items are in them... full gear, drugs etc

Has anyone else experienced this? What do I do since I don't have screenshots of my house before...?

1 minute ago, feistyhew said:

That's the issue.. they aren't even my crates lmao they are full rebel loadouts with diamond tipped drills, explosive charges etcbut I think for my troubles i am going to go sell it all XD

I would wait for an admin to give you the all clear

7 minutes ago, feistyhew said:

So, I just got on to get some scotch for my house I just bought yesterday in telos, i go into the house with the scotch where yesterday I bought 2 aging barrels and a large storage crate.  I go inside today however and there are 3 large storage crates and someone's items are in them... full gear, drugs etc

Has anyone else experienced this? What do I do since I don't have screenshots of my house before...?

The house was probably put on the market due to a players inactivity. If you don't play for a certain period of time your house automatically gets put up for sale. You probably bought a house that was owned by a person so his crates loaded in with his old stuff. It's all yours.

25 minutes ago, Legit said:

The house was probably put on the market due to a players inactivity. If you don't play for a certain period of time your house automatically gets put up for sale. You probably bought a house that was owned by a person so his crates loaded in with his old stuff. It's all yours.

Oh ok, but why wouldn't it have shown up yesterday?

1 minute ago, feistyhew said:

Oh ok, but why wouldn't it have shown up yesterday?

Housing on the servers is sketchy, sometimes people put crates down and they vanish next time they log in.

My best guess is that crates only load when you log in, assuming you bought it then bought the crates placed them and logged out for the night the next time you logged in it pulled the previous owners crates.

If I buy a house I always sync and soft-log to see if the previous owner left me any goodies.

35 minutes ago, Legit said:

Housing on the servers is sketchy, sometimes people put crates down and they vanish next time they log in.

My best guess is that crates only load when you log in, assuming you bought it then bought the crates placed them and logged out for the night the next time you logged in it pulled the previous owners crates.

If I buy a house I always sync and soft-log to see if the previous owner left me any goodies.

Oh ok, well that makes sense then well I am def going to make my money back on the barrels I lost so not all is lost haha, just wish I knew about that feature sooner T_T

Thanks for the help