Missing crates in house?

So i was playing and went to my house and got some stuff out of it. I have 2 large crates and a barrel all full with items. Now my house is really in the middle of no where with no one around. i locked my doors and left my house and about 5 minutes later was killed in an accident. I come back and my door is still locked and all of my cratews and barrels are gone just disapeared. Was it a glitch or maybe i did leave my door unlocked and someone destroyed my crates. it sucks becuase i had all of my items in there more than even a Hemmt Box could hold. any help would be appreciated

22 minutes ago, Miner said:

So i was playing and went to my house and got some stuff out of it. I have 2 large crates and a barrel all full with items. Now my house is really in the middle of no where with no one around. i locked my doors and left my house and about 5 minutes later was killed in an accident. I come back and my door is still locked and all of my cratews and barrels are gone just disapeared. Was it a glitch or maybe i did leave my door unlocked and someone destroyed my crates. it sucks becuase i had all of my items in there more than even a Hemmt Box could hold. any help would be appreciated

Mine are gone too it's just a glitch they will be back