«Pß» Pistol Bangers S3 *DISBANDED*

Darka

In-Game-Name: Aqua

Hours: 2k

Previous Gangs: Lawless, Sinister, Nimrods, Infinite, TM 

What can you bring to our gang? More aids and more memes, I can also bring my hardworking nature so we can cap turfs better!

Are you affiliated with any members of our gang? Yes

Extra Information you would like to include (optional). I once shot a guy out of his car from 200m! 

bunni likes this
2 hours ago, Aqua said:

What can you bring to our gang? More aids and more memes, I can also bring my hardworking nature so we can cap turfs better!

Extra Information you would like to include (optional). I once shot a guy out of his car from 200m! 

+1 Caps Zaros once in a while

5 hours ago, Ryman said:

In-Game name: ryman

Hours: 300 (https://gyazo.com/2e2570fa0bc05a58d6451b134376658ahttps://gyazo.com/2e2570fa0bc05a58d6451b134376658a)<-- Image

Previous Gangs: Asylum Mafia

What can you bring to our gang?: I think I can bring (more) humor to your gang with my stupidity(sometimes) and I can bring my hardworking nature into your gang. As well as meth runs and turf capping.

Are you affiliated with any members of our gang: Ken

Extra Information: I know I do not meet the requirements but I do believe I can get the hours easily but for the age I must wait, I also believe that Ken can recommend me for this gang because I think it is amazing and I just would like to thank you for your time.

Accepted as Recruit! You have the TS but i sent you some info.

Edited by Mathy

In-Game-Name: Karol

Hours: 600

Previous Gangs: Savage Squaaa

What can you bring to our gang? Literally a BA player.. Can't get better sir. Very active on almost every day until 3 or so.

Are you affiliated with any members of our gang? I associated with Stan and potato and even others sometimes

Extra Information you would like to include (optional). I usually play by myself but decided to join PB cause of playing with them more than my group lately. 

On 1.2.2017 at 0:47 AM, Jonnhy Boy said:

I was told by Ken to "Fuck it"

Age: 15, you'll understand Im Mature and don't mess around, well I can :)

In-Game-Name:  Johnny Daverson

Hours:  217

Previous Gangs: Asylum Mafia

What can you bring to our gang?

I can bring a dude that doesn't hesitate, that loves to do cartels, A Good pilot, a good shot, Someone with money so I don't need to have donations, A funny guy, you get it. Also I Can make money on my own. I do a lot of drug runs and I get meth Supplies for my boys

Are you affiliated with any members of our gang?

My Babe Ken and now Ryman I forgot about Drew >

Extra Information you would like to include (optional).

I have school on Weekdays but I will be on for at least 2 hours and max 5 but on weekends I will be like fuck it and stay up all night if I need to :) I know I don't fit all requirements and the Hours are a bit shaky but I just got this new computer to play it because I used to not be able to run it and in the past two weeks I have a total of 43 hours and I was gone for 5 of those days, But I am back and ready for action.

Accepted as Recruit. You have the TeamSpeak but i sent you some info.

9 minutes ago, Karol said:

What can you bring to our gang? Literally a BA player.. Can't get better sir. Very active on almost every day until 3 or so.

Are you affiliated with any members of our gang? I associated with Stan and potato and even others sometimes

Extra Information you would like to include (optional). I usually play by myself but decided to join PB cause of playing with them more than my group lately. 

Accepted as Recruit. You have the TeamSpeak.

On 1/31/2017 at 7:44 PM, Aqua said:

6 hours ago, Karol said:

+1 Friendly dude, willing to learn

5 hours ago, PatrykS said:

In-Game-Name: Patryk Stankiewicz

Hours: 200

Previous Gangs: Savage Suad

What can you bring to our gang? Great shot, money maker.

Are you affiliated with any members of our gang? no,pistol bangers rule everything.

+1 He & Karol should remain together. Both are close and willing to learn

11 hours ago, PatrykS said:

In-Game-Name: Patryk Stankiewicz

Hours: 200

Previous Gangs: Savage Suad

What can you bring to our gang? Great shot, money maker.

Are you affiliated with any members of our gang? no,pistol bangers rule everything.

Accepted as Recruit. You have the TeamSpeak.

In-Game-Name: Markus Omari

Hours: 1272 http://prntscr.com/e4594m

Previous Gangs: Reapers, Raptors, Nimrods and Destiny(Trial)

What can you bring to our gang?  I can bring my hard work and dedication to the gang. I am a team player who can communicate well and stay calm under pressure. My tac coms are good and I always try to have some fun but I am serious when needed. I also have sufficient knowledge of cartel callouts and understand the majority of important aspects of cartel fighting. I am good at quick peaking, ifrit drops, CQC and long range combat. Also, I can shoot out ifrit drivers and Orca pilots with ease.

Are you affiliated with any members of our gang? N/A

• 4 months later...

Age: 14 I know it's a bit young but I can be as mature as I possibly can.

In-Game-Name: Turtle

Hours:764+

Previous Gangs: Epsilon, Evolve, Anonymous

What can you bring to our gang?  Money (Not a lot) skill, CQC experience,.

Are you affiliated with any members of our gang? No sir.

Extra Information you would like to include (optional). I've been playing Asylum for over 2 years.

Just now, RBGman1234 said:

Age: 14 I know it's a bit young but I can be as mature as I possibly can.

In-Game-Name: Turtle

Hours:764+

Previous Gangs: Epsilon, Evolve, Anonymous

What can you bring to our gang?  Money (Not a lot) skill, CQC experience,.

Are you affiliated with any members of our gang? No sir.

Extra Information you would like to include (optional). I've been playing Asylum for over 2 years.

Accepted

In-Game-Name: Tom Smith

Hours: 1545 https://gyazo.com/5725ede53feb60f92052aa3ec0033cc2

Previous Gangs: None, New to gangs

What can you bring to our Gang?  

In-game I have very big variety of skills, a few being my tactical communications, my experience in roleplay, and my gunmanship. Along with these skills I am also very good with driving and piloting. I have experience in tactical milsim and very intense focusing in shootouts. I am very good at sharpshooting whenever it is needed, and just as experienced with CQB.

Can any of our members vouch for you? No, Havent seen any of them around on the servers.

Extra Information you would like to include (optional).  I would like to join this gang because I believe that gangs are a essential part to the roleplay on Asylum Life. I like to drive around with friends and having gang members makes it that much easier to squad up and patrol around. I want to start to engage at cartel areas and drug zones. I have alot of experience on Asylum servers but not much experience in gangs directly, But I am really excited to try and engage and join a gang.

12 minutes ago, Tom Smith said:

In-Game-Name: Tom Smith

Hours: 1545 https://gyazo.com/5725ede53feb60f92052aa3ec0033cc2

Previous Gangs: None, New to gangs

What can you bring to our Gang?  

In-game I have very big variety of skills, a few being my tactical communications, my experience in roleplay, and my gunmanship. Along with these skills I am also very good with driving and piloting. I have experience in tactical milsim and very intense focusing in shootouts. I am very good at sharpshooting whenever it is needed, and just as experienced with CQB.

Can any of our members vouch for you? No, Havent seen any of them around on the servers.

Extra Information you would like to include (optional).  I would like to join this gang because I believe that gangs are a essential part to the roleplay on Asylum Life. I like to drive around with friends and having gang members makes it that much easier to squad up and patrol around. I want to start to engage at cartel areas and drug zones. I have alot of experience on Asylum servers but not much experience in gangs directly, But I am really excited to try and engage and join a gang.

Accepted!