«Pß» Pistol Bangers S3 *DISBANDED*

Darka

The Pistol Bangers301d90f90cf46d6ae9d2086f5d21c27b.jpg

a49c46c87fb1153c1f5f1cd5bee2fec8.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About Us

We are a gang that is mostly focused towards cartels and just having general fun.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Requirements

Maturity

Hours: 500 at least (Provide Screenshot)

Must have TeamSpeak 3 or Discord

Be able to keep Tac Comms

Must have a mic

Have at least some expierence with cartels

(Note, exceptions can be made, contact an admin listed below for more details.)

Application Format

In-Game-Name:

Hours:

Previous Gangs:

What can you bring to our Gang?

Can any of our members vouch for you?

Extra Information you would like to include (optional).

Roster

Admins: Darka, Bman, Drake

Members: Turtle, Ryman, Tim, James, Delux

Edited by Darka
varex, Mathy, Potato and 1 other like this

In-Game-Name: Impact11b

Hours: 211

Previous Gangs: Pablos gang (durrrrrka or some shit)

What can you bring to our gang? Tactical knowledge, Great aim, thrilling moments in gang wars, and a can of whoop ass for whoever we are at war with

Are you affiliated with any members of our gang? Mathy, Ray , Sev

Extra Information you would like to include (optional). I play this whenever I am not practicing with my CS:GO team which is damn near all of the time except Friday & Saturday 8pm-1am and Sundays 1pm-1am

4 minutes ago, Impact11b said:

In-Game-Name: Impact11b

Hours: 211

Previous Gangs: Pablos gang (durrrrrka or some shit)

What can you bring to our gang? Tactical knowledge, Great aim, thrilling moments in gang wars, and a can of whoop ass for whoever we are at war with

Are you affiliated with any members of our gang? Mathy, Ray , Sev

Extra Information you would like to include (optional). I play this whenever I am not practicing with my CS:GO team which is damn near all of the time except Friday & Saturday 8pm-1am and Sundays 1pm-1am

Thank you for applying on the forums Impact. TS and gang rules sent as a PM.

7 minutes ago, blackstar12swe said:

Hours: 606

Previous Gangs: no

What can you bring to our gang? Happines, god aiming, comedic, love, 

Are you affiliated with any members of our gang. Buck Dabbington, potato and immpact1

Extra Information you would like to include (optional). i work alot so i whont be able to play more then 3 days i a week 

In-Game-Name:MiniShoppingCart

Hours:273

Previous Gangs:none

What can you bring to our gang? i can bring support ill always be down to back up my boys and money of course

Are you affiliated with any members of our gang? yes i have been rolling with jace, hayden, potatoe and a couple others

Extra Information you would like to include (optional). i have experience in combat since i have been playing arma 2 and 3 also dayz and all those games

Edited by minishoppingcart
14 hours ago, minishoppingcart said:

In-Game-Name:MiniShoppingCart

Hours:273

Previous Gangs:none

What can you bring to our gang? i can bring support ill always be down to back up my boys and money of course

Are you affiliated with any members of our gang? yes i have been rolling with jace, hayden, potatoe and a couple others

Extra Information you would like to include (optional). i have experience in combat since i have been playing arma 2 and 3 also dayz and all those games

ACCEPTED

Edited by Mathy

What can you bring to our gang? Happines, god aiming, comedic, love and tactic of course

Are you affiliated with any members of our gang. pretty much the whole gang

Extra Information you would like to include (optional). im sorry fore all the misstakes that have been made by me and i hope tho get another chance cause you guys are so wounderfull and ill promise to make some setups of tactics and stuff fore you guys fore a christmas present and i really miss you guys and girls of course ;):D

Edited by blackstar12swe

In-Game-Name: DxbsTeP

Hours: http://prntscr.com/dhg1ru

Previous Gangs: Fireflies

What can you bring to our gang? Activity and willing to do stuff whenever I'm available

Are you affiliated with any members of our gang? No, sorry

Extra Information you would like to include (optional) I'm not worried to lose ifrits, orcas

3 hours ago, blackstar12swe said:

What can you bring to our gang? Happines, god aiming, comedic, love and tactic of course

Extra Information you would like to include (optional). im sorry fore all the misstakes that have been made by me and i hope tho get another chance cause you guys are so wounderfull and ill promise to make some setups of tactics and stuff fore you guys fore a christmas present and i really miss you guys and girls of course ;):D

Hey Blackstar12swe,

You are denied for now. Are you financially stable yet? (Can you always get a kit?) As for your communications we had two issues. The first and main issue was the constant background noise when you play. The second issue was the amount of talking. (I know as a new Asylum player you had a lot of question, but a lot of the questions were coming at bad times)

I did enjoy playing with you and felt that if you were active you show a lot of promise. 

Come join us in TS and ride along. If issues are fixed we will give you another chance. 

9 minutes ago, DxbsTeP said:

In-Game-Name: DxbsTeP

Hours: http://prntscr.com/dhg1ru

Previous Gangs: Fireflies

What can you bring to our gang? Activity and willing to do stuff whenever I'm available

Are you affiliated with any members of our gang? No, sorry

Extra Information you would like to include (optional) I'm not worried to lose ifrits, orcas

Accepted for interview! Come join us in TS, I sent the info as a PM.

In-Game-Name: Deli shop

Hours: 1300

Previous Gangs: unseen, hooligans, creed

What can you bring to our gang? I'm very active and financially stable so ill be there to take heads off

Are you affiliated with any members of our gang? I have played with Willi before and i'm in the car with phantomghost right now

14 hours ago, manyo said:

In-Game-Name: Deli shop

Hours: 1300

Previous Gangs: unseen, hooligans, creed

What can you bring to our gang? I'm very active and financially stable so ill be there to take heads off

Are you affiliated with any members of our gang? I have played with Willi before and i'm in the car with phantomghost right now

ACCEPTED

Ts information has been pmed

On 12/1/2016 at 2:28 AM, Darka said:

The Pistol Bangers

About Us

We are a gang that is mostly focused towards cartels

not true

In-Game-Name: Jared (also real name)

Hours: Only 232 on arma 3, but I have 1005 on arma 2 (combination of dayz/taki life)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n79d28835xa4elm/arma 2 time played.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mw9fqvh8nd5hm9v/arma 3 time played.png?dl=0

Previous Gangs:  New to this server, before this the only official gang I was in was \^Wolfz^/ (dayz gang originating from 2013 on the server CA#1)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nuqam2mej0bclon/arma2oa 2013-03-12 16-20-55-41.bmp?dl=0

(group picture of the other 3 members that I took 2013-03-12)

Also was in Spetsnaz around 2014, an elite OPFOR group from a taki life server that dealt mainly in sabotage/exploitation of funds to supply anti-BLUFOR guerillas/insurgents with armaments.

What can you bring to our gang?  I do have a RL career so I mostly will be available on Sundays/Mondays, any other day will be after 6pm to about midnight.  I can be useful is just about any possible situation, ranging from negotiations to tactical combat missions, or simple gathering, etc.  I am also a decent pilot, but nothing too fancy.

Are you affiliated with any members of our gang?  No, but I have recently sold some barley to one of your members.

5 hours ago, jxyu1996 said:

In-Game-Name: schrodinger

Hours: 1195

Previous Gangs: syndicate

What can you bring to our gang? ready for gang whenever needed

Extra Information you would like to include (optional) : i am a good rpg shooter in koth

can you post a pic of your arma hours

7 hours ago, jaredfutrell1990 said:

In-Game-Name: Jared (also real name)

Hours: Only 232 on arma 3, but I have 1005 on arma 2 (combination of dayz/taki life)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n79d28835xa4elm/arma 2 time played.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mw9fqvh8nd5hm9v/arma 3 time played.png?dl=0

Previous Gangs:  New to this server, before this the only official gang I was in was \^Wolfz^/ (dayz gang originating from 2013 on the server CA#1)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nuqam2mej0bclon/arma2oa 2013-03-12 16-20-55-41.bmp?dl=0

(group picture of the other 3 members that I took 2013-03-12)

Also was in Spetsnaz around 2014, an elite OPFOR group from a taki life server that dealt mainly in sabotage/exploitation of funds to supply anti-BLUFOR guerillas/insurgents with armaments.

What can you bring to our gang?  I do have a RL career so I mostly will be available on Sundays/Mondays, any other day will be after 6pm to about midnight.  I can be useful is just about any possible situation, ranging from negotiations to tactical combat missions, or simple gathering, etc.  I am also a decent pilot, but nothing too fancy.

Are you affiliated with any members of our gang?  No, but I have recently sold some barley to one of your members.

ACCEPTED

TeamSpeak has been pmed to you.

Edited by Mathy
On 12/11/2016 at 11:13 AM, jxyu1996 said:

In-Game-Name: schrodinger

Hours: 1195

Previous Gangs: syndicate

What can you bring to our gang? ready for gang whenever needed

Extra Information you would like to include (optional) : i am a good rpg shooter in koth

HOLD

Due to high intake of players and not filling the application fully (add gang affiliations) your application has been put on hold.  Please wait for a pm giving your application status.  Thank You

Edited by Darka
Mathy likes this
On 12/9/2016 at 11:31 AM, blackstar12swe said:

Denied

You have been denied due to negative gang reception.  Reference Potato's post for more information

In-Game-Name: Merrick

Hours: 976

Previous Gangs: Team Sesh

What can you bring to our gang? I excel at PvP

Are you affiliated with any members of our gang? I associated with impact for a few hours, did some things together.

19 hours ago, Merrick said:

In-Game-Name: Merrick

Hours: 976

Previous Gangs: Team Sesh

What can you bring to our gang? I excel at PvP

Are you affiliated with any members of our gang? I associated with impact for a few hours, did some things together.

accepted for trial, sending you a PM now

In-Game-Name: Barthel

Arma 3 Hours: 1190

Previous Gangs: N/A

What can you bring to our gang? Mainly a support player so tend to be more defense orientated so if we need someone to watch something, Im your dude. Hell need a front man meat shield? Im your guy also.

Are you affiliated with any members of our gang? Brief encounters with some, Sev more than others.

Extra Information you would like to include: Currently in charge of a milsim unit so when not dealing with them, racking up some crap on Asylum. Seems you dudes are pretty chill compared to others. I have alot of experience to bring forth outside of this, were as i lack here, you all can teach me da pew pew ways :P