House locks

RabidCactus

2 minutes ago, Patrick James said:

If you do make a report, you need to probably have video evidence of this issue occurring. Otherwise it could just be considered, "your mistake."

Yeah well this is all that I have. https://youtu.be/fAcMm8apoaM I dont think anything could be done about it anyways. But when I run back to my house you can see that the house was locked. Had over 150k worth of meth in the box down there.

Just now, Berus said:

if they took your stuff, you mean by the crates ? you cant acess crates with at least one door locked, all doors were probably unlocked so this could happen

https://youtu.be/fAcMm8apoaM at 3:48 you see that when I hit toggle all house locks it says its now unlocked. They couldnt get to the upstairs but for some reason the bottom doors werent locked when I locked it from upstairs.

Just now, Legit said:

The doors being unlocked doesn't make the crates unlocked. What I recommend is to only unlock your doors via U. 

Well I dont know anything about that. All I know is that I pressed toggle all door locks in my upstairs and went afk. Maybe they didnt get the items from the crate but were instead only able to shoot it and destroy it I'm not sure.

Just now, RabidCactus said:

Items in crate and crate included

you better try contacting a admin or something like that
its probably a bug, you cant have access to someone else crate unless all doors are unlocked, and yours werent, see if a admin can sort something for you

3 minutes ago, Berus said:

you better try contacting a admin or something like that
its probably a bug, you cant have access to someone else crate unless all doors are unlocked, and yours werent, see if a admin can sort something for you

Yeah idk they told me that they were apd raiding my house and that one of them was an LT and to unlock my doors and come out. So maybe they couldnt access the box and needed me to unlock to do that. They waited a while to shoot the box so maybe they couldn't access it. You can break boxes just by shooting them right?

Edited by RabidCactus
3 minutes ago, RabidCactus said:

Yeah idk they told me that they were apd and that one of them was an LT and to unlock my doors and come out. So maybe they couldnt access the box and needed me to unlock to do that. They waited a while to shoot the box so maybe they couldn't access it. You can break boxes just by shooting them right?

they probably werent the APD, after you died you still had you 12$ bounty, if the cops lethal you the bounty goes away

8 minutes ago, RiverThrough said:

If they destroyed your crates which is possible with grenades and maybe just by shooting at them, they come back upon relog or server restart with all your stuff in them

Its possible snakes open the doors and they just shot and destroyed your crates

They do?? Well maybe the stuff will still be there then.

1 hour ago, RabidCactus said:

Yep box with stuff is there. All of this was for nothing.

1 hour ago, RiverThrough said:

If they destroyed your crates which is possible with grenades and maybe just by shooting at them, they come back upon relog or server restart with all your stuff in them

Its possible snakes open the doors and they just shot and destroyed your crates

Just to make a quick mention, Crates can be destroyed by being shot they will make a big puff of smoke though. 

Also as I found out the other day it is possible for your crate to just not spawn in and after restart might come back. I avoid the toggle door lock button to try and prevent any kind of potential bug from allowing people into my crates. 

If your crate isn't there, wait till a restart. If it still isn't there make a comp report.