The talent point system...

Hey ive been playing on asylum for almost a year now and Ive just realized a major problem on this server.

I cant have more than 27 talent points. Why is this! Why would the programmers do this. It is so annoying, I cant have all of the talents that I want. I have to unlearn and relearn talent points every time I buy another house. Or if I want to be safe and go do a fishing run. Mostly I do drug runs, but when I lose a lot of money on a truck that got impounded or chop shopped, I want to do something safer. If i dont have the talent points required then its almost not even worth it. I really think that asylum should make the it possible to have all the talent points... (Other than being able to have all the rebel and bounty hunter talents) 

In conclusion. I believe that we should be rewarded for playing longer, in the way of being able to get more talent points. 

Thanks for reading. :) 

Edited by medreththedragon
13 minutes ago, medreththedragon said:

I understand what your saying, but if someone is totally broke its extremely frustrating. I mean realistically once you learn something you shouldnt be able to forget it.

Games are inherently not realistic...Having all the talent points would make things far more unbalanced than I think you realize.

2 hours ago, medreththedragon said:

I mean realistically once you learn something you shouldnt be able to forget it.

You cant really use that argument for a game. It would crash with so many things, like realisticly you cant get a new life after dying, realisticle you cant get defibbed after a headshot, realisticly you dont spend a day in jail for 9 murders, 4 bank robberies and 2 prison break. etc etc

Frizzy likes this

It's a super annoying feature that won't likely be changed. For me it's not about the money. Unlearning and relearning is super annoying. Personally if I had 2 more talents I don't think I would need to respec that often unless I buy a house or go Bounty Hunter. It's whatever though not a huge deal but I do think it would be a good idea to reward more talent points the longer you play or something.

Edited by Riot INC
16 hours ago, Riot INC said:

It's a super annoying feature that won't likely be changed. For me it's not about the money. Unlearning and relearning is super annoying. Personally if I had 2 more talents I don't think I would need to respec that often unless I buy a house or go Bounty Hunter. It's whatever though not a huge deal but I do think it would be a good idea to reward more talent points the longer you play or something.

Ikr, most servers dont even have the talent point system.