OC Pepper Spray

Pee Jay

So earlier this week I became OC certified, Experiencing this in a training environment was awful, with that being said if a police officer ever pulls his OC canister because you are being non compliant then its on you, but it feels like the devil pisses in your eyes and all over your face. So I'm just recommending that you don't resist any police officer because that shit sucks

George likes this

i've been bear maced before... some punk ran by me spraying that shit, and i'm dumb as fuck so I started running after him inhaling that shit for about 5 seconds, I managed to knock him down but at that point I was too fucked up to do anymore damage, my friend had to basically pull my hand to guide me. Spent the rest of the night pouring milk into my eyes and using Dawn to scrub my skin lmao. Worst pain in my life

Riot INC likes this
55 minutes ago, Pee Jay said:

So earlier this week I became OC certified, Experiencing this in a training environment was awful, with that being said if a police officer ever pulls his OC canister because you are being non compliant then its on you, but it feels like the devil pisses in your eyes and all over your face. So I'm just recommending that you don't resist any police officer because that shit sucks

PEE JAY <3

7 hours ago, Das Otter said:

i've been bear maced before... some punk ran by me spraying that shit, and i'm dumb as fuck so I started running after him inhaling that shit for about 5 seconds, I managed to knock him down but at that point I was too fucked up to do anymore damage, my friend had to basically pull my hand to guide me. Spent the rest of the night pouring milk into my eyes and using Dawn to scrub my skin lmao. Worst pain in my life

Years ago I was a bouncer at a local club in the outer, inner city. I had a second chance vest at the time. I also carried a can of bear mace. not because of the effects it had on humans. but because it has some serious range on it. I took off my vest and low and behold my safety had fallen off on my way home. as I brought the vest over my head . my elbow depressed the trigger and released a 3 second burst in my little ass apartment. I couldn't sleep there for days. luckily bear mace is mostly pepper. Oc sticks around and lingers for much longer in my experience. 

Das Otter likes this