Corsair void not turning on...

Shameless

So I just got the corsair void wireless head set today out of the box it worked after a hour or so it turned off I put it on the charger and nothing is working... The lights are not showing, charging light not blinking, and I have let it sit on the charger for about a hour and half. If anyone has this headset or know what am I doing wrong please help me thanks :) 

1 hour ago, It's Ryan said:

So I just got the corsair void wireless head set today out of the box it worked after a hour or so it turned off I put it on the charger and nothing is working... The lights are not showing, charging light not blinking, and I have let it sit on the charger for about a hour and half. If anyone has this headset or know what am I doing wrong please help me thanks :) 

you forgot to either 

A. delete system 32

or

B. Turn it on and off again

That should work...

Gen. Henry Arnold and Thomas like this
27 minutes ago, It's Ryan said:

no you asshole I had it working and system 32 is windows, the headset will not turn back on.... 

Hmm something might be blocking it -

Try getting an Exe from there website rather then the CD.

If that still doesn't work try temporarily disabling your firewall / Anti Virus and continuing your methods

IF that STILL doesn't work I would try unplugging it and trying it either in different ports or a different computer. - If you get the folders and drivers on one computer you could transfer it with a USB if it really became that drastic.

And im sure you already have but just incase maybe read the manual if you haven't incase its some weird ass device or a good ole youtube unboxing / setup video

If still all of that fails I would take the error and google it for a bit or wait till tomorrow and give them a call. Good luck buddy

Edited by Sugarfoot
Just now, Sugarfoot said:

Hmm something might be blocking it -

Try getting an Exe from there website rather then the CD.

If that still doesn't work try temporarily disabling your firewall / Anti Virus and continuing your methods

IF that STILL doesn't work I would try unplugging it and trying it either in different ports or a different computer. - If you get the folders and drivers on one computer you could transfer it with a USB if it really became that drastic.

If still all of that fails I would take the error and google it for a bit or wait till tomorrow and give them a call. Good luck buddy

I will try my little brother pc in a bit and thanks for responding.