Creating a Montage

Dork

Trying to make my first montage video with some clips i have from the past few weeks.

Im pretty decent with computer (i.e. know how to fix common problems that most people don't) but im no expert.

i record with OBS and use VLC player as my primary video player .

im looking for a good video editing software (Preferably free) so i can start creating clips. 

Any help would be appreciated.

I keep 1 tops aropund 5-7 seconds long.  and multi kills only if they are within about 8 seconds of one another... people dont like to see someone crouched down for 30 seconds trying to line up a shot

1 hour ago, Whitey said:

Record with shadowplay and I use Movie maker... A few tips... dont make your clips too long.  Dont put in any "filler" kills.  A montage is suposed to show your skill.  

no Nvidia :/

I have Raptr and ive tried to use movie Maker but the videos take too long to upload before i can edit and they change into a file i cant upload. 

6 minutes ago, ofekl said:

sony vegas
premiere  would be too complicated for a novice .
unless you have too much free time on your hand .
movie maker is too basic ..unless all you do is attaching vids and cutting them ,then u can use that ..

If you are able to learn Premiere, i can edit 3 hours of footage, getting say 30+ kills spread out, in about 10 minutes. So its so good if you can spend time learning it. Otherwise get vegas. If you use Movie Maker I'll cringe.

Gatorade likes this
13 minutes ago, wr4thx said:

no Nvidia :/

I have Raptr and ive tried to use movie Maker but the videos take too long to upload before i can edit and they change into a file i cant upload. 

yeah dont use movie maker unless you have shadowplay otherwise it will take forever to render