"Pull a Boat Spoon"

A little exposition first. The server had crashed and 3 of us were stranded in Pyrgos, I had violated parole before the crash and I of course retained it afterwards. About 30 seconds after crash us 3 guys hear sirens and we run to the ATM's near Government Office. We hold out at the ATM for about half an hour, and after the officers came back about 4 times we tried to steal a cop Hummingbird and that doesn't work out, half of us are downed and the rest scattered, I ran out to the ocean and swam for dear life. Unfortunately due to parole the cops knew my exact position and they sent a Motorboat after me with 2 cops without wetsuits or an SDAR and they chased me for a good 15 mins, it was a nice swim. At some point they told me they were sending in a man with an SDAR to kill me if i didn't stop, so I convinced one of my buddies L1on to save me with his SDAR. Their SDAR Cop arrived and i stalled for time and we ambushed and killed all of the cops. The video begins right after that, I began to scream for a boat and well, Spoon offered a ride... but at what cost..?

George and Sp0on like this