My first pvp kill in Black Desert Online

Check this out. I play as a Musa which is basically like a samurai. I got caught up fighting some wizard at a popular grinding spot and had some fun.

You should check this game out its like 5$ on sale right now on there website. Normally I beleive its like 10. Its not a Monthly pay or pay to win game. Its one time payment and a lot of action based grinding and fun.

Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjyB8F9PWUU

I played bdo for a bit with a group when it first released. The games got some nice economy stuff and some other cool mechanics. But the pvp is shit overall and is super gear based, there is no skill involved in pvp. I recall my group of 3 taking on 10 and vice versa. I also heard that the game is more p2w than ever. Droppppped.

58 minutes ago, DreamC said:

I played bdo for a bit with a group when it first released. The games got some nice economy stuff and some other cool mechanics. But the pvp is shit overall and is super gear based, there is no skill involved in pvp. I recall my group of 3 taking on 10 and vice versa. I also heard that the game is more p2w than ever. Droppppped.

I put about 60$ into the game and didnt get really anything - and that was with 30% off sales. I also examaned it THOROUGHLY. There is nothing P2W at all due to the extreme price cost and conversion of things

Yes you can buy and sell stuff from RL money but its literally like 1000 - 1500 dollars real life to get a decent set of gear which I got in a week from grinding.  

- Example , Buying a costume is 25$ it sells in game for 25 mil. I just purchased a weapon worth 126 mil and currently am saving for my other weapon worth 290 mil. That would be suggesting that I just spent 120$ for that weapon and will spend 290$ for the next at that rate.

Its the furthest thing

Edited by Sugarfoot
54 minutes ago, RexProcer said:

Is it similar to the archeage, wow, swtor etc's of the world?  Or does it offer something different?

Kind of Kind of not. The game is an MMO without the usual holy trinity , or dungeons or raids.

Its an open world game based on grinding and leveling up. You gain money and can do other things to make money and in turn use that money with an awesome Market system to get gear thats upgradeable. The long term goal is to either upgrade your gear your self or purchase it and participate in things like

Siege Wars, Node Wars , Guild Vs. Guild , or late game boss scrolls.

The best way to describe it would be if you took the concept of skyrim - stripped most of the story line and questing and replaced it with combat from like God of War and a pvp system kind of like Blade n Soul or old school WoW before the large arena queue system

Steve likes this
45 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

I put about 60$ into the game and didnt get really anything - and that was with 30% off sales. I also examaned it THOROUGHLY. There is nothing P2W at all due to the extreme price cost and conversion of things

Yes you can buy and sell stuff from RL money but its literally like 1000 - 1500 dollars real life to get a decent set of gear which I got in a week from grinding.  

- Example , Buying a costume is 25$ it sells in game for 25 mil. I just purchased a weapon worth 126 mil and currently am saving for my other weapon worth 290 mil. That would be suggesting that I just spent 120$ for that weapon and will spend 290$ for the next at that rate.

Its the furthest thing

(Still p2w even if its not very p2w)

Don't get me wrong, I did enjoy the game for awhile with friends, but we quit about a month after musa was released. Also the pvp is still kinda meh. And holy shit 126 mil for a weapon, inflation is hardcore.

How much do witches earings go for now? I farmed a week for them and got one, while my bud had 8 drop... they went for like 6ish mil i think when i played don't really recall the number.

Edited by DreamC
48 minutes ago, DreamC said:

(Still p2w even if its not very p2w)

Don't get me wrong, I did enjoy the game for awhile with friends, but we quit about a month after musa was released. Also the pvp is still kinda meh. And holy shit 126 mil for a weapon, inflation is hardcore.

How much do witches earings go for now? I farmed a week for them and got one, while my bud had 8 drop... they went for like 6ish mil i think when i played don't really recall the number.

They go for like 6m low 8 or 9m max. Prices pretty much always sell for low though.

The weapon I bought for 126 is a duo liverto and I bought it with mostly afk fishing and a couple lucky grinding days at a shitty spot so its not like far fetched compaired to the time i put into asylum xD

Edited by Sugarfoot