scotch and coke

(The coke portion of this was suggested a long time ago to make it more appealing than meth)

When you are distilling your scotch (idk about other drinks) the finished product also weights 3 so you need to drop 1+ and juggle the items between your vehicle and your inventory, could it be changed to like 1 less weight, same thing with coke but replace distilling with processing. Please Paratus :(

1 hour ago, Miss Evo said:

(The coke portion of this was suggested a long time ago to make it more appealing than meth)

When you are distilling your scotch (idk about other drinks) the finished product also weights 3 so you need to drop 1+ and juggle the items between your vehicle and your inventory, could it be changed to like 1 less weight, same thing with coke but replace distilling with processing. Please Paratus :(

Something amazing paratus added was the fact that dropped items wont despawn for 5 minutes. Ive been running hella alcohol and ive found it easiest to just drop whatever you just processed, let it sit there while you process another batch, then put them both in car or whatever.

Dont worry about things despawning on the floor anymore (until 5 min, that is.)

Edited by Tiefman
20 minutes ago, Tiefman said:

Something amazing paratus added was the fact that dropped items wont despawn for 5 minutes. Ive been running hella alcohol and ive found it easiest to just drop whatever you just processed, let it sit there while you process another batch, then put them both in car or whatever.

Dont worry about things despawning on the floor anymore (until 5 min, that is.)

pretty sure it's 5 mins server side so you could drop something and it despawn a few seconds later.

Also once stored for 2 restarts it could add 1 weight so the price stays the same :)

12 minutes ago, Miss Evo said:

pretty sure it's 5 mins server side so you could drop something and it despawn a few seconds later.

Also once stored for 2 restarts it could add 1 weight so the price stays the same :)

that would cause problems, cause if you put in 60, weighing 3 each, that would be 180 weight in the barrel. If on next restart everything jumps from 3 weight to 4, the total would then be 240 weight in the barrel, but it can only hold 200.

Just now, Tiefman said:

that would cause problems, cause if you put in 60, weighing 3 each, that would be 180 weight in the barrel. If on next restart everything jumps from 3 weight to 4, the total would then be 240 weight in the barrel, but it can only hold 200.

I know, but you could take it out still but not put it back in

On 1/18/2016 at 8:23 PM, bamf said:

Items on the ground clean up on the 2nd cleanup script that is run since they were dropped. So items persist at least 5 minutes now. The days of instant despawning items are gone. 

I feel like you are wrong, because yesterday i dropped my carrier lite for my friend and it despawned instantly.

I have been doing the same as someone suggested earlier all day, dropping the first batch I make, producing another, dropping that batch, picking my first up and storing that in my car, resetting the timer each time you drop the new batch, and the items haven't de-spawned on me once, so the new 5 minute script works for virtual inventory (Y inventory) for physical items, guns, clothes etc, if there was meant to be a fix for that, I can confirm that does not work, yesterday I went to drop my mk18 for Quickz and the second I dropped it, it straight away despawned.

2 hours ago, Shakalaka said:

I feel like you are wrong, because yesterday i dropped my carrier lite for my friend and it despawned instantly.

1 hour ago, - RJ - said:

As a cop i dropped things on the ground and they were gone like 10 secs later. So i still think it is broken :(

You guys are mixing up what we are talking about. Gear gets caught by the cleanup script the first time, but Y inventory lasts at least 5 minutes. 

Windmere likes this