Vehicle Making

Any activity can be do as a solo player, you just need to find your way, for example: 

Drugs, get a tent place it somewhere far from the zone and mark it in your group so no one can see it, and just gather drugs back and forth until its full. Then come back with a bigger truck and you can store it or do the same at processor. If you get caught (pray not to be close to the tent) you will only lose some money and then you know you will be free of cops for the next 20 mins.

Legal ways well, excavating is one of the most profitable ones, what I did was a boat and I bought a house in dp 8 (?) the one close to the excavation point in kavala, gather fill my back pack with everything and store everything on the house, then pull a car from a garage ( I bought one there too) and fill it go sell everything you could store the money the car, then come back with a bigger truck. Chances of being robed where significantly decrease with that method. Sell jewels store money at atm in bh then move to commodities trader. 

Just a few examples. Spin off and find some snitch ways to do the stuff and you will be fine !

Just now, Mike Santamaria said:

Any activity can be do as a solo player, you just need to find your way, for example: 

Drugs, get a tent place it somewhere far from the zone and mark it in your group so no one can see it, and just gather drugs back and forth until its full. Then come back with a bigger truck and you can store it or do the same at processor. If you get caught (pray not to be close to the tent) you will only lose some money and then you know you will be free of cops for the next 20 minutes.

I forgot about tents. How much do they hold? Can they be locked?

21 minutes ago, Mike Santamaria said:

I think small ones hold 400 and big 600 or 1000 can't remember exactly.

They can't be locked and they can be searched by the police so that's why you need to hide them in bushes and mark it on the map.

Oh nice that's a lot of storage! Something to think about.