S4 Meth House for sale

drex

Server: 4

House, Garage, Industrial Shed: House

House Size(40k/70k/150k/220k): 120k

Location (Town/DP#): Pygros. 1km north of Ephedra 

Asking Price: what are you thinking? I will have the house listed for a few days to give y'all some time.

Description: A discrete, long house, safe from the busy life of the main city pygros, but also within walking distance. Comes with 2 crates at the moment, easily defendable, and an easy way to store your meth ingredients to do short runs at a time. If you are interested in making money fast, safely, and on your on decided time.

Contact me through PM or give me a price on here.

*If you aren't to sure about how to run meth or the method to use I will surely teach you over TS, Skype, or steam. I have many methods just tell me wether you want speed + risk or slower runs + less risk. With the house it doesn't take a lot of grinding in fact you just do it as as you please and the money starts coming in.

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, fredd said:

When i get on this afternoon I will see about the price. I need to move some things around and relocate some items. let me think about that i might request a higher price but i will see. My friend has a meth house too so if I end up not wanting to sell it i can surely give you his info