Speedbomb ;)

3 hours ago, bowly97 said:

You salty fuck team berry doesnt worry about money GG

must not care for skill either because dayum that bomb was basic

Could have at least used it when some of your top gang m8t'es with high high bounties were getting sent to the Police HQ or something..

Putting it on 2 cops catching pistol bangers.. look at me i am so salty..

your insults are lower level too

Edited by Deathslug
10 minutes ago, Deathslug said:

must not care for skill either because dayum that bomb was basic

Could have at least used it when some of your top gang m8t'es with high high bounties were getting sent to the Police HQ or something..

Putting it on 2 cops catching pistol bangers.. look at me i am so salty..

your insults are lower level too

Deathslug why you always hating on people man. 9 times out of 10 I see your posts and it's something negative. 

Go smoke some pot... Sing Bob Marley... Kavala Pistol Bang for a bit... Be happy...

3 hours ago, Tr3nton said:

Deathslug why you always hating on people man. 9 times out of 10 I see your posts and it's something negative. 

Go smoke some pot... Sing Bob Marley... Kavala Pistol Bang for a bit... Be happy...

That's actually not true at all. Why? Because you can read my post log and I know what I type. They are all positive posts and trying to make others happy.

You're confused. A lot of people hate on me. I am not hating on others. Probably because they're jealous and want my attention. 

This thread was one of the first. 

Edited by Deathslug
8 minutes ago, Deathslug said:

That's actually not true at all. Why? Because you can read my post log and I know what I type. They are all positive posts and trying to make others happy.

You're confused. A lot of people hate on me. I am not hating on others. Probably because they're jealous and want my attention. 

Wait all your post are positive, I read some of the post on this page and they look pretty negative. :/ What's wrong man? Got something stuck up your bum?

9 minutes ago, Deathslug said:

The fact that you just said the reason people hate on you is because their jealous, is what I'm getting at...

2 hours ago, Google™ said:

Wait all your post are positive, I read some of the post on this page and they look pretty negative. :/ What's wrong man? Got something stuck up your bum?

Point proven. Dumbass is a dumbass. Doesn't read anything typed because why? Because he is an uneducated adolescent with no experience in life.