APD Attackboat without the guns, and some more water activitis?

I just thought it would be nice If the cops could get the attackboat with the guns removed ofcourse. If the attackboats guns can't be removed maybe add 1 or 2 new boats/watercrafts?

cause atm we only have 2 boats not counting the sub (wich the cops don't even have). and there is almost no1 patrolling the waters for turtles. I used to do it with a cadet, it was fun but since the turtles are a bit bugged there is almost no1 that are going out in water to hunt turtles, sure there are ppl excavateing and fishing but there is not much ppl doing it. would be nice if there maybe where some more stuff to do in the water, like boat race and pearl diving just to name a few. 

but ofcourse there might be a reason there aren't many activities to do in the water. 

But again it's just my opinion and would be cool :D

TheFatMan and Maxツ like this

Problem is, the "Remove armaments" script can sometimes fail. The only other vehicle which uses this script is they jet, which anyway who was earned will not really want to risk being instantly banned over firing the weapons if they should spawn armed.

I feel like some cops will not feel the same way if their attack boat spawns armed.

Just now, Hiraku said:

Problem is, the "Remove armaments" script can sometimes fail. The only other vehicle which uses this script is they jet, which anyway who was earned will not really want to risk being instantly banned over firing the weapons if they should spawn armed.

I feel like some cops will not feel the same way if their attack boat spawns armed.

if that does not work, maybe they could a boat that is the same size as the attackboat 

22 minutes ago, Churu said:

Maybe add a new activity in the water with a high payout maybe close to meth or even more than meth

Agreed, definitely add some more activities in the water that have a payout at least close to Meth or even more than Meth. Doing, this would probably make it so lots of new people stay addicted longer to the game. If you're new to Asylum the fun thing is to find out what you can do, once you find out all the things you can do it becomes a bit boring. Alcohol gave something more to do, but if we could use up more of the ocean and add some more watercraft, that would be awesome. Plus, it'd be sick to get into a boat chase see how the cops would handle that maybe that'd use the helicopters more. "Requesting Air Support need gunners on side of helicopter, in persuit of a fugitive in sea."

Pearl Diving:
Definitely a good recommendation, you could probably have it so as you go more below sea level you get more pearls. Something like this would be cool :)

Edited by Google™
54 minutes ago, Google™ said:

Agreed, definitely add some more activities in the water that have a payout at least close to Meth or even more than Meth. Doing, this would probably make it so lots of new people stay addicted longer to the game. If you're new to Asylum the fun thing is to find out what you can do, once you find out all the things you can do it becomes a bit boring. Alcohol gave something more to do, but if we could use up more of the ocean and add some more watercraft, that would be awesome. Plus, it'd be sick to get into a boat chase see how the cops would handle that maybe that'd use the helicopters more. "Requesting Air Support need gunners on side of helicopter, in persuit of a fugitive in sea."

Pearl Diving:
Definitely a good recommendation, you could probably have it so as you go more below sea level you get more pearls. Something like this would be cool :)

yeah you have to go to the deep parts and dive down to get the pearls

that is why I want them to add the attackboat cause it is kinda like a big police boat so you can have front and back gunners. hopefully they can do that or find a similar boat  

Edited by Dip Dip Potato Chip
On 1/26/2016 at 3:12 PM, Google™ said:

Pearl Diving:

Something i would like to see if bigger boats are added is maybe whale/shark hunting which should be highly illegal but a huge payout

now i understand we dont have sharks or whale buts its just something you could do from the boat like fishing, just a thought

Edited by Churu
Dip Dip Potato Chip likes this