Gambino Family

Hello all,

To anyone interested in joining the Gambino family please direct message me either in this site or on altis if online, or at my steam "Zeekiwi". If you are in game feel free to reach out to any active Gambino Family members and they will refer you to one of the Dons, being Gamer Gambino or Nicholas Gambino who will then relay your interest to me. Upon receiving your request to join we will place you through trials and tests to ensure you are the right fit to be a Gambino, where we will then explain the rules of being a Gambino, and finally will give you your initiation mission upon acceptance. The details of this cannot be disclosed on an open forum, but for brevity's sake, just know that it involves your willingness to kill a lot of people who either disrespect the Gambinos or are deemed a threat to our family. We are always active with at least 4 people on the server at the oddest hours of the night and during the day, and are rising to the top and would enjoy a plethora of newer additions to the family so that we can take the server by storm. If you are at all interested, please feel free to contact me at any time and we will begin the process. Thank you for your interest in joining the Gambinos and I look forward to hearing from all of you!

Zee Gambino, 

Gambino Family Boss

Demented and Ghouh like this

Hey Nomadox yeah man I was actually just talking to some of the Dogs talking about how we used to go way back with you guys but then some of your new blood started some pretty heavy beef with us. I got back from deployment fairly recently and am building the Gambinos back up. Let me know if you wanna run some work sometime online. 

Everyone else, thanks a lot for your kind words. For anyone reading this if you would like to join please feel free to contact me.

Zee Gambino

Gambino Family Boss

massi likes this
4 hours ago, Zee Gambino said:

Hey Nomadox yeah man I was actually just talking to some of the Dogs talking about how we used to go way back with you guys but then some of your new blood started some pretty heavy beef with us. I got back from deployment fairly recently and am building the Gambinos back up. Let me know if you wanna run some work sometime online. 

Everyone else, thanks a lot for your kind words. For anyone reading this if you would like to join please feel free to contact me.

Zee Gambino

Gambino Family Boss

LOL nice bro I remember you guys. The Dogs is still around on s2 bro definitely down to do something sometime bro maybe a bank or something

The Dogs CEO

Edited by Eric916