Anyone else play Eve Online?

Starlord

1 minute ago, Hiraku said:

I do daily, almost 24/7 (Im a fucking addict) and I know Sojobo, Starance and Morgan Echo have active accounts. Aswell as a bunch of non asylum Space Turtles.

Im also the worlds best Interdictor pilot.

I talked about going back before, i really may do it this time. i just got tired of getting sov-fucked in nullsec. 

Edited by Reavantos
1 minute ago, Reavantos said:

I talkerd about going back before, i really may do it this time. i just got tired of getting sov-fucked in nullsec. 

I moved my main into WiNGSPAN and im having a blast. The players only play it for fun and dont give a shit about holding sov or anything.

Though it is much easier for me as I make most of my money on either an incursion alt if I need a quick injection and I have my freighter running almost 8/7 doing courier contracts for a constant passive stream, would be much harder if you have no income other than your main, due to constant wardecs and Wormhole combat.

But if you can, WiNGSPAN is fun as fuck if you like Covops shit.

Edited by Hiraku
2 minutes ago, Dreamcycler said:

Getting into the game looked hard so i never did. Am I too late?

Nope, never too late. I will not lie though, it is a hard game to get the hang over. It has a ridiculous learning curve but once you get used to it you never forget.

And with the new SP Trading system coming out next month once you start earning some nice money you can boost your skill points a little if you ever get your hands on the cash and want to train something faster.

Just now, Hiraku said:

Nope, never too late. I will not lie though, it is a hard game to get the hang over. It has a ridiculous learning curve but once you get used to it you never forget.

And with the new SP Trading system coming out next month once you start earning some nice money you can boost your skill points a little if you ever get your hands on the cash and want to train something faster.

Well I can't play Asylum for a couple days because I dont want to scream in the mic while I have family over so I'll check it out sometimethis week.

EVE in summary:

FC barks orders. People either make the cyno or miss it. chaos ensues... or you get to be the unlucky bastard that sees whats on the other side of the wormwhole...

Would i have it any other way? hell no. I am a shitty politician though. i like to make war decs....

also this

Edited by Reavantos
Sojobo likes this
9 hours ago, Sojobo said:

The new citadels sound awesome 

The carrier changes look amazing too, playing a mini RTS with your fighters will be fun as hell.

8 minutes ago, L1on said:

It seems interesting but I feel like id be lost and not know how to get started.

Its overwhelming at first, but joining a corp (Player group) quickly will definitely help you learn, especially ones set up for taking new players.

Heidelberg and George like this